Best way to earn passive income.

Z

Zoro10

Hello guys today I'm posting this to help find a way to earn passive income. Do this and you surely make some decent amount of money. All you have to do is to know your way around computer and be patient.
There some ways to earn passive money.

1. Selling information products. Try these website : Udemy, Skillshare, and Coursera.
2. Affiliate market program. ( Fiverr, hostinger)...
3. Dropshipping.
4. Create a blog or youtube channel.
5. Sell design online.

Let's say your post is so useful and thank you for that. But which of the above listed site have you make money out of? Because we may need your experience on how it works for you. Maybe this will help not me alone but to others.
All the same is a nice post.

Hello guys today I'm posting this to help find a way to earn passive income. Do this and you surely make some decent amount of money. All you have to do is to know your way around computer and be patient.
There some ways to earn passive money.

1. Selling information products. Try these website : Udemy, Skillshare, and Coursera.
2. Affiliate market program. ( Fiverr, hostinger)...
3. Dropshipping.
4. Create a blog or youtube channel.
5. Sell design online.
Great, thank you for the ideas

I think selling information product is one of the best way to make passive income online.

You can have lots of affiliates to promote your product after you have listed it on the digital marketplace like clickbank.

If you put in a lot of effort and create a high-quality digital product, and you offer high percentage commission, you are going to make consistent income as lot of people will be pushing your product in the market to the targeted audience.

You only need to check your accounts to see the amount you have made since the launching of the products in the marketplace.

Alright thats great,even though this is my first time of hearing about it and I don't know how the process is,have you ever withdrawn money from it and which one do you suggest is the best.