4. Designing Jobs

5. Rental Income

6. Photography

7 . Real Estate

Invest in Stock Market

Reference : mypassivemoney.com

Kendy

Verified member
Actually, we have several ways which the internet has given us leverage in that you can make substantial amount of money online one of such could be buying and selling of scrap items from gadgets like phone spare parts and laptop spare parts, where you should employ the social media tools for quicker sales. Also, you can sell your skills online by setting up a profile and always noting down the services and skills you can render. Your Social media accounts should be changed to a business account so that potential clients would be aware of your expertise.

If you have the needed skills in marketing and brand influencing or you can acquire the skills to boost your earning mite, you could source by becoming brand influencers for products and you could be a model for brands as well. Some other ways could be to engage in online coaching, where you prepare and equip students who are about writing their examinations both their entrance examination, scholarship examination and a host of others. You can also make money by engaging in bother Forex trading or cryptocurrencies trading, where you must be strategic and cast out emotions while trading so it doesn't affect your trading outcomes negatively.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
New opportunities are coming up on daily basis for people to be able to make money on the internet. there are a lot of businesses on the internet which anyone can go into and make a whole lot of money from them. first of all it is important you identify your passion and try to make as much research as possible in order not to get tired on the long run. Sometimes I have noticed that some people go into online businesses because they see others doing it and when the thing does not work they start getting tired. If what you want to do is affiliate marketing that you must try as much as possible to learn the necessary things and put your best even if it is not working until you get it right.
Oneone of the best businesses I could recommend for anyone in affiliate marketing. If you want to be successful online then affiliate marketing is good for you but you must first of all learn the necessary things and have small amount of money to kick-start. Another good money-making venture is working on freelancing platforms there are a lot of skills you could sell on different freelance platforms and make a lot of money.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are quite oodles of methods of making some extra cash online. if you want to become a good money maker, then you must master some sort of skill online. You must possess some level of skill. Unfortunately, there are many people who try to seek various methods of making money online but they fail because they do not have the right level of skills. You can even make money be selling your photographs. There are many platforms that allow you to sell your work as a professional photographer. You can try to sell your work at Alamy. What's quite great about Alamy is that anyone from any part of the world could start making money there.

Apart from PayPal, they also support Skrill payment method. So collecting payments from Alamy should never be an issue. There are many other places where you can start selling photographs. One such popular platform is Shutter Stock. You must be a really professional photographer who possess really great photography skills. Apart from that, you must also have a digital camera and other equipment required to take great photographs. Even though it is possible to make money online selling photographs, you must also seek for work in the offline world if you are a great photographer.

Wiserr

Yeah that's true, I completely agree with what you said, but seriously I will say almost all of those things you made mention of you need money to get them, what is very important here is that you need money to get money, that's what I've noticed with earning money online if you have money then you will earn money, you know you can not start a passive income without investing a dime you need more than enough money to start it up, what you made mention are all great ways but you need more than enough money to start it up.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Real estate is really a profitable venture but what I understand is that , not everyone will have the money to invest in the real estate market because of the fact that it requires a huge amount of money to start.

Personally I didn't really have much interest in the real estate market until I came into this platform and the platform has really exposed me to so many things and what can be made by investing in the real estate market.

Now even if I have to engage in any form of offline investment , real estate will be the type of business I will always have the interest to do because it is among one of the most profitable offline investment I know especially in a good location .

I don't have much idea about the stock market but I believe that investing in the stock market may not likely be profitable as investment in the real estate and I have seen so many people talking about the disadvantage of stock market.

Even if I have money now I won't even consider the stock market but I will mostly focus on how to invest in the real estate because that gives opportunity more compared to other form of investment

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Selling your skill online is not one of the way to make passive income. The reason is that you have to work at every point in time your service is needed.

However passive income is a kind of money you and once you have done the work ones and continue to earn morning after the work has been done.

This is the reason why I consider renter service as the only source of passive income in your post. you buy the equipment ones are you continue to make money anytime you rent it out for those who want to make use of it.

Blogging is one of the ways to earn passive income online. you can write him blog post once and continue to make money from it for a long time.

You only need to write a blog content that are capable of ranking on the first page of Google search engine for the target keywords.

you can sign up with this play advert and you will continue to make money from the blog post as long as adverts are showing on it. You can also promote affiliate product with the blog post. you post the link in the content once and you continue to make money from it anytime someone makes a purchase through the link.