The best ways to earn free bitcoin everyday?

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I am very delighted to share the idea that have been using to generate free bitcoin over time it is really a wonderful idea that you would like to adopt if you really want to earn free Bitcoin . It is very important to delve into this most especially when the price of Bitcoin is low and it is gradually increasing.
Freebitco.in is a very legitimate and a wonderful website where you can claim free bitcoin every hour. It has been in existence for quite a long time and crypto investors are very aware of this platform. You can make withdrawal into your faucet wallet once you have reached the withdrawal threshold on this platform. You can also wager certain amount of Bitcoin you have earned in order to multiply it.

Faucet Crypto is another wonderful Faucet where you can generate free bitcoin every time. All you need to do is to set your timer so that you can get notified whenever there is time for you to claim free Bitcoin. Lot of people have been using this for quite a long time.

adBTC is another wonderful website where you can also claim free Bitcoin it is one of the most famous website to claim free cryptocurrency.

Shaf

Verified member
Cryptocurrency faucets are indeed a good way to accumulate some coins in your free time, but it's not ideal if you want to build wealth. There are stories of people who made serious money with them, but this was in the past when crypto, particularly Bitcoin was not worth much. They held if for a long while till it became a reasonable amount.

To make life-changing money is not possible now, infact, it's not even possible to make a living on faucets. Most will give you a few Satoshis for claiming every hour or 30 minutes. You can make more money by completing offers and doing surveys, but it's still hard to make $1; a day this way.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
There are numerous ways by which one can get free Bitcoin especially working on sites that pays with Bitcoin but on this post it seems you are focusing on one angle which is the faucet claiming of free Bitcoin.

like Freebitco it is a legit faucet where one can claim free bitcoin every hour. A lot of people that wants cryptos are very aware of this faucet since it pays. You can make withdrawal into your faucet wallet once you have reached the withdrawal threshold on the faucet

. Freebitco even allowed one to also wager certain amount of Bitcoin earned in order to multiply it. Another good one is the faucet Crypto Faucet you can generate free bitcoin from it.

Suba

Staff member
Since I first got to know the Bitcoin faucet site in early 2012, I have considered the faucet site to be the best way to earn free Bitcoin everyday. But unfortunately currently there are many scam Bitcoin faucet sites so they take a lot of time, the rewards we receive are also very small, but personally I still claim free Bitcoin from two faucet sites, Freebitcoin and Adbtctop, especially in my free time.

Last edited:

Imran Noori

Verified member
Crypto faucets are one of the best ways of making money online, by using crypto faucets you can earn free crypto just by pressing a button but I personally don't like using crypto faucets because the earnings are very low and it is time wasting.

Instead of using crypto faucets I use paid to post websites because in paid to post websites I can learn new things, improve my writing skills and find new money making sources.

I am always searching for money making websites where I can improve and upgrade my skills because money is temporary but skills are permanent.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Faucet Crypto is best way for funding Binance account as you could cash out Horizen to Binance account, but instead of claim timer you could do offers and surveys like OfferOc or TimeWall one even without need to reach level 15 like other survey rotators instead of stay claiming. Payout is 1500 coins to Horizen.
1676192376139.png
1676192396393.png

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are numerous opportunities for you to make some bitcoin everyday for free but one day you must understand is that the amount of money is really very small.

That is why I always try as much as possible to stay away from faucet platforms. I signed up on freebitco around 2018 but since then I've not really been active because I was not able to make tangible amount of money from it.

The platform actually have a lot of opportunities to earn and you can also enter into a draw that would give you the opportunity to make a lot of money but only few people are lucky with it.

Cryptotab browser can also help you to mine free Bitcoin everyday.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
There are numerous opportunities for you to make some bitcoin everyday for free but one day you must understand is that the amount of money is really very small.

That is why I always try as much as possible to stay away from faucet platforms. I signed up on freebitco around 2018 but since then I've not really been active because I was not able to make tangible amount of money from it.

The platform actually have a lot of opportunities to earn and you can also enter into a draw that would give you the opportunity to make a lot of money but only few people are lucky with it.

Cryptotab browser can also help you to mine free Bitcoin everyday.
You should not only rely on the faucets you need to do more opportunities that could bring you more money in shorten time frame like earn based on a skill or do a service for someone like graphics design or web devellopement.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
You should not only rely on the faucets you need to do more opportunities that could bring you more money in shorten time frame like earn based on a skill or do a service for someone like graphics design or web devellopement.
I probably do not do faucets, it is actually not a good way for you to make reasonable amount of money for yourself on the internet that is why I abandoned freebitco some years ago to focus on profitable things.

Of course I already have a skill and I also have a lot of platforms as I am working on. I already have some knowledge about graphics designing and I am using it to work on things like Amazon Kindle publishing and a lot of other things.

I have not really learnt web development but I will do that in the near future.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
I probably do not do faucets, it is actually not a good way for you to make reasonable amount of money for yourself on the internet that is why I abandoned freebitco some years ago to focus on profitable things.

Of course I already have a skill and I also have a lot of platforms as I am working on. I already have some knowledge about graphics designing and I am using it to work on things like Amazon Kindle publishing and a lot of other things.

I have not really learnt web development but I will do that in the near future.
I could recommand you free code camp youtube channel with anil shidu to learn any programming skill or step by step if you are ready to start learning for example a programming skill to add to your portefolio.

Lemming

The debate over whether using faucets is profitable or not has been around as long as faucets have existed.
If we look back to history we would find that the first faucet (in 2010) was giving away 5 BTC for each claim.
That was around 1 cent worth or less.
Nowadays faucets pay the same if we evaluate it in $

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
The debate over whether using faucets is profitable or not has been around as long as faucets have existed.
If we look back to history we would find that the first faucet (in 2010) was giving away 5 BTC for each claim.
That was around 1 cent worth or less.
Nowadays faucets pay the same if we evaluate it in $
We cannot be back to the past, some people where lucky to hold long quantity of bitcoins, and others still regret exchanging it at low prices. May be it will be case for some meme coins or low coin value like trx or xrp to be like bitcoin in next 5 years for example. Otherwise, we cannot be back to the past and change anything.

Lemming

We cannot be back to the past, some people where lucky to hold long quantity of bitcoins, and others still regret exchanging it at low prices. May be it will be case for some meme coins or low coin value like trx or xrp to be like bitcoin in next 5 years for example. Otherwise, we cannot be back to the past and change anything.
I agree with you: we can't go back to the past.
In my opinion, we have to focus attention on the fact that faucets have never changed the value of their prizes if we evaluate it in dollars: they have always given less than a cent of $ per claim.
But the prize of faucets remained and still is in BTC/Satoshi.
If we want to collect some pocket money to spend now it is better to do tasks that pay in fiat currencies ($, €, £, ...) and leave BTC (and cryptos) on the side.
Another is if we want to accumulate some cryptos because we are curious to see what will happen in the future.
That's the reason why I also use some faucets, why not?
The question is how much the value of BTC (ETH, LTC, ...) will rise or fall in the next 10-15 years.
How much 100 Satoshi will be worth in 2034?

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
I agree with you: we can't go back to the past.
In my opinion, we have to focus attention on the fact that faucets have never changed the value of their prizes if we evaluate it in dollars: they have always given less than a cent of $ per claim.
But the prize of faucets remained and still is in BTC/Satoshi.
If we want to collect some pocket money to spend now it is better to do tasks that pay in fiat currencies ($, €, £, ...) and leave BTC (and cryptos) on the side.
Another is if we want to accumulate some cryptos because we are curious to see what will happen in the future.
That's the reason why I also use some faucets, why not?
The question is how much the value of BTC (ETH, LTC, ...) will rise or fall in the next 10-15 years.
How much 100 Satoshi will be worth in 2034?
If 100 satoshis will be 100 $ in 2034 then faucets will pay micro satoshi per claim means 0.001 $ or even lower, you need to focus on jobs that pay good amount of money, even lighting network will have a fee of 6 $ per transaction and loses its sense as low debit fee or even litecoin will be 43000 $ in this time and no longer low fee network and people switch to other networks who where meme coins nowadays as payment methods.

Lemming

If 100 satoshis will be 100 $ in 2034 then faucets will pay micro satoshi per claim means 0.001 $ or even lower, you need to focus on jobs that pay good amount of money, even lighting network will have a fee of 6 $ per transaction and loses its sense as low debit fee or even litecoin will be 43000 $ in this time and no longer low fee network and people switch to other networks who where meme coins nowadays as payment methods.
Agree while reasoning in $ (in the short term), but not completely agree if the reasoning is in crypto (in the long term).

I think that the biggest problem with cryptos (in the long term) is to take for granted that in the future the web will exist ...
Cryptos, as well as modern FIAT currencies, are based on the fact that the web exists.
The majority of fiat transactions and all of cryptos transactions use the networks.
Networks use cables, energy, and a lot of (computer) memory.
The energy is not costless and not infinite nor are cables (metals like copper or silver for example) and memory.
Cryptos have been around for just over 20 years.
Fiat currencies are older but many of them died and others were born.
Only precious metals can boast thousands of years of age.