D

Deleted member 13140

There are many ways to earn Passive active income?

1. Affiliate Marketing:

This Requires the creation of a website or blog, a YouTube channel, a Facebook page, and a Quora account, among other things.
On your account, promote online products and earn commission by selling them.

2. Become Google Partner:
You must create an AdSense account with Google, and Google will display advertisements on your account, and if someone clicks on the advertisements, you will get paid by Google.

3. YouTube channel:
Create an account on YouTube and link your AdSense account to it.

Create educational, humorous, informative, or creative videos, and promote them on your platform. If your YouTube account has over 10,000 views, YouTube will place advertisements on your videos and pay you a percentage.

4. Freelancing:
You may make your clientele and construct these items for them if you have programming talents and know how to create Apps, websites, or software.
You must register on a variety of websites, including as
1. Upwork.
2. Toptal
3.. Elance
4. Freelancer
5. Craigslist
6. Guru
7. 99designs
8. Peopleperhour

5. Stock Market:
Requires a thorough understanding of market conditions.
Invest little amounts of money first, then increase your investment if you make a profit.

6. Create A Website: Create a website and begin creating content for it. If your website has more traffic, the company will market their products on it, and you will be able to earn more money.

Last edited by a moderator:

MakeitWork

Work you can start without training or giving up a 9-5 schedule is hard to find. I would suggest getting started with stock trading. That'll be easier knowing that you can do it in just a few minutes a day, hmmm, Let's say 5-10 mins a day tops!

If you are a beginner like me, I would suggest learning options trading with 20MinuteTrader that's what I use and currently using as of the moment since I started last December of the previous year, I am not that good though, so if you have questions, well I'll try my best to answer.

You can enhance your social media pesence on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to boost sales. Start running paid ads campaign which can also help in reaching a wild variety of audience.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Creating a passive income stream is something everyone should be interested in because of the enormous benefits you are gonna get if you are able to create something that would fetch your money while you sleep.

There are a lot of things or businesses you can venture into on the internet and create a very good passive income stream for yourself and one of them is having a website.
Anyone who is really very much interested in creating a passive income method should consider having a website because a content you create today can be fetching your money even in the next 10 years. I have seen articles written two decades ago being read by people even till you today because what content those contents are still valuable. This is why it is very much important that whenever you want to venture into blogging, you go into a niche that would allow you create evergreen articles.

There are also a lot of other enormous benefits that a blog can bring to you and one of them is that it can allow you promote your product and probably make money.

Having a YouTube channel is also another good passive income method. YouTube videos that are valuable can still fetch money even in the next ten years

Iqra

Start a YouTube channel
Sell digital product
Teach online courses
Sell and buy online products and so on ways.

Mika

VIP Contributor
You can definitely earn passive income from these methods, but whether these are the best methods or not depends on whether you can actually make money from this method or not. I met a certain person online who claimed that she is making over $1000 per month just from affiliate marketing through social pages, blogs, and youtube channels. In my two years of promoting affiliate products from my blog, I have not even earned $30. For her affiliate marketing is the best passive income source, whereas for me it is not even an income source. Based on my experience, investing in share market is the best passive income source.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Passive income can only be achieved if you have type of services that people are really interested . From my understanding one of the most simplest way of generating a passive income is through writing. Writing can involve the writing of contents or e-book. And posting this eBooks on Amazon Kindles or any other platform and sell them to people will always generate a passive income because for as long as your content is of good quality and what people are interested there will always be a huge demand for it. That's what so many people are doing.

Another way of generating a passive income as I understand is probably having a YouTube channel , this is something that can generate you a passive income based on the content you also posted because as more people have interest in your videos and as more are being exposed to YouTube you will be earning a lot of money based on the content you provided.

If you are able to observe was all these ways of earning passively on the internet they are based on things you have to give out for people in exchange for money and these things must always be the top best quality.

fatih09

I wrote a thread about this very recently. If you have to put in time and effort to make money it is not passive. To me, passive means when money works for me.

I myself am a member of a private platform that generates an average of 10% return on my investment.

Very simple math if you were to invest $1000:
Month 1: 10% of $1000 = $100 roi
That $100 I earned is automatically compounded.
Month 2: 10% of $1100 = $110 roi

This is how I increase my capital every month.

Feel free to send me a pm if you want to know more about this.

Setho

VIP Contributor
They are understandably so many ways that you can be able to make passive income online and this is going to be dependent on your own personal pension and how much you are willing to invest for a start .

One of the best ways of making passive income in the today's economy is the building and renting out of real estate properties. You are going to be making a great deal of real estate properties and make profit from it if you can be able to build things like residential houses or event hosting halls. You are only going to be spending money on some minor renovations from time to time but ultimately you should be able to recoup your money within five years .

One very good way of making passive income right now is the creation of YouTube videos. Provided that that particular video is evergreen you can be able to be making money from it even after 10 years .

Another good way of making good passive income is to start a professional blog . If you are able to start getting traffic on it then you can monetize it with Google adsense or other advertisements networks and have your payment straight to your bank account .

Hasan12

There are several ways to earn passive income such as

• Business
  • Sell product online
  • Start a Facebook page
  • start a youtube channel
  • Great a website
  • Affiliate marketing
  • Freelancing

Tracy H Hudson

There are many ways to earn Passive income?

1. Affiliate Marketing:

This Requires the creation of a website or blog, a YouTube channel, a Facebook page, and a Quora account, among other things.
On your account, promote online products and earn commission by selling them.

2. Become Google Partner:
You must create an AdSense account with Google, and Google will display advertisements on your account, and if someone clicks on the advertisements, you will get paid by Google.

3. YouTube channel:
Create an account on YouTube and link your AdSense account to it.

Create educational, humorous, informative, or creative videos, and promote them on your platform. If your YouTube account has over 10,000 views, YouTube will place advertisements on your videos and pay you a percentage.

4. Freelancing:
You may make your clientele and construct these items for them if you have programming talents and know how to create Apps, websites, or software.
You must register on a variety of websites, including as
1. Upwork.
2. Toptal
3.. Elance
4. Freelancer
5. Craigslist
6. Guru
7. 99designs
8. Peopleperhour

5. Stock Market:
Requires a thorough understanding of market conditions.
Invest little amounts of money first, then increase your investment if you make a profit.

6. Create A Website: Create a website and begin creating content for it. If your website has more traffic, the company will market their products on it, and you will be able to earn more money.
This is a fantastic list. I'd add selling tradelines to the list. Have you heard anything about it? It basically includes adding an authorized user to your credit card and being compensated for it. It's a simple and quick way to make a coin.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I am in love with freelancing and that is what I have also choose to do in the future , for now I don't even have a laptop to start , so I have decided to drop it aside and even if I have to engage in any business online now, it would be affiliates marketing which I know I can be able to do without a laptop .

If there is need for laptop in my affiliate career , I can just hire it or have everything done on freelance platform like Fiverr.

What I have come to understand is that some of this business may be quite profitable no doubt but it's not really easy for people to achieve success in most of them.

Talking about freelancing people can be able to generate thousands of Dollars every month from the business , but this also require a serious dedication to succeed.

If stock trading was really profitable , a lot of people could have invested and be making so much money from the business but it seems people with perfect understanding are those that are able to generate money from this area of business and it also depends on interest .

MakeitWork

I agree my friend, I'd also want to suggest gaining more out of your time like stock exchange, right tools and knowledge and having let's say 2:1 ratio in terms of P&L is great. BTW, Learned everything is 20MinTrader.

Alex13579

So I have another suggestion. It's not a mega income stream like YouTube or partnerships with huge companies. But I found a company or a site with which you can generate 1-4% of your investment a day. I've tried everything - depositing and paying out winnings works. Commercial register entry is available. Trading license is available. So I'm very convinced and have been investing in it for a while and can't report anything negative so far.

If anyone is interested, you can write me here or via Discord. AlexG#0488 <- Add me on Discord :)
I wish everyone a pleasant day!

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are so many ways to generate passive income. I agree with the fact that you have mentioned really great ways to generate passive income, but I think that the methods you mention will take a long time to actually generate passive income. For example, creating a blog or a Youtube channel might be easy. But earning money through Youtube channel takes many years because you will need to market your channel and try to gain subscribers and viewers, not to mention that you must also attain a certain amount of Youtube watching hours before your channel could be monetised.

Similarly, when you create a website, you must work hard to gain enough traffic and this is something many bloggers and website owners struggle with. The same goes for affiliate marketing. You must market your products on your blog or channel and it might not be possible to make sales until or unless you expose your products to several people. Stock market investments can be really risky and as far as freelancing is concerned, it is quite competitive and it requires you to have exceptional skills in order to secure online jobs. I know that this is one of the main reasons why I believe that making money online is never an easy thing to do.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
If I am correct I think the word passive simply means that something that won’t have to take much of your time or energy from you too much to the extent that you wouldn’t have time for any other thing as a matter of fact passive income are usually the type that can be done as a part-time job in order to make an extra income for one’s self so judging by these definition if you ask me I think it should be some kind of work that can be done from the comfort of your home or anywhere you happen to find yourself, it doesn’t have to be something that will determine your movement I mean it should be something that would be mobile in the sense that you can be able to do it wherever location you are around the world maybe some job you can do on your phone or probably on your computer system.

my concern is just that those kinds of work are kind of hard to see in a country I happened to find myself which happens to be Nigeria because regular job itself are hard to get not to speak of passive income which is known as side hustle as it’s being called in another word.