Passive income Do you think selling online is best way to earn passive income?

Naz

We see that there are thousands of people who are selling online to earn passive income. They have different products to sell according to their budget and according to the demand of the customers.
According to my experience, online selling is a good way to earn a passive income but it needs investment to start a home based small business to sell online.
Well there are some sites and sellers who offer free work to promote their products and they give good commission to the resellers. So if a person doesn't have money to invest in online selling business he or she can try to resell other people products by contacting them .

What's your opinion related to this point?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Selling online is the best way to earn passive income in my own perspective. The reason is that capital can be minimised and the profits can be infinity if you do things right. One of the ways is to create high in demand digital products. List the products on digital marketplace. You just need to create initial awareness for the products. You are going to receive lot of affiliate marketers promoting your product. Then you can make passive income.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I do not think selling online can be classified as passive income because in order to sell online, you need to constantly find out the winning products or develop a winning product, you also need to market your products aggressively to generate sales. And these works require a lot of hard work.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You need to create a digital download product if you want to make consistent meaning from selling online. You create a product in demand and put it on digital marketplace like clickbank. Some of the affiliates on the platform will promote your product in order to earn commission. And you are going to make consistent income that way.

O

Omadex

Indeed selling online can bring passive income if you understand the strategy and the logic.like if you know how to market and you also know the target audience it will be a great passive income even without living the comfort of your house.especially if you run a Facebook ad campaign you are good to go.