Banana can help you get rid of Headaches

raaman

Valued Contributor
Headache is one of the common disorders affecting the nervous system. Studies indicate that more than half of the world's population suffers from headaches. Whether it is a minor headache or a chronic pain, our regular activities are affected when headache occurs.

No major harm is caused by headaches. However, it can sometimes be a sign of serious health problems, such as brain tumours. There are many simple ways to manage a headache. Headaches can be easily treated with diet, yoga, exercise and sleep.

With that in mind, you can always look at some food items that can help you get rid of headaches very quickly and easily. These do not cause any side effects. One solution that is very quickly and easily available is banana.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The good thing nature did for mankind was giving us delicious and nutritious fruits that can take care of our different health issues.when we have any issues. I Know banana have nutrients.thst are helpful and valuable to the body. I didn't know about curing about headache but will try out when i have headache

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The good thing nature did for mankind was giving us delicious and nutritious fruits that can take care of our different health issues.when we have any issues. I Know banana have nutrients.thst are helpful and valuable to the body. I didn't know about curing about headache but will try out when i have headache
Seriously I always take banana for the main purpose of its nutritional value and to help me with energy since it contains all the mineral that is needed to boost energy in an individual. I didn't know it has a deep secret of helping people to relieve headache, that means I should be taking it whenever I have the symptom of headache.nice one from you sir