Avoid limiting your scope while making money

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Many people have the potential of making much money from both online and offline jobs and investments but are not able to fully utilise that potential because they place various kind of limits on themselves and their abilities.

There are so many times when people miss opportunities which they could have successfully fit into and earned from because they thought they do not have the necessary requirements and abilities to do so.

Placing a limit on your self is like reaching a point in your journey and saying there is a wall blocking your way when actually there is none and others are threading the same path and even passing you.

You must therefore avoid limiting your abilities and your potentials and engage fearlessly in any credibile money making avenue that you have available and at your reach
Make research and find out about investments and if found credible, invest, start up your business and that will be a step forward towards making money limitlessly.

Etini

Valued Contributor
What you have said is the very truth. We tend to cage ourselves in boxes that we create in our minds. We limit ourselves so much that we scuttle our innate potential. I decided a long time ago that the only factor that can limit me in any venture is a physical disability. I have taken up jobs I never qualified for or had experience in just because I dared to believe.

Life is possible. Some people placed a limit on themselves because of societal beliefs. Others have been destroyed by how people define them. And they have carried those opinions with them everywhere.

I was sacked by a school as an English teacher because they felt I wasn't good enough. Today, I teach creative writing as an expert. I did not let that setback define me. I did not let it limit me. I saw no boundaries and I still see no boundaries. Self-limitation is in the mind.