Avoid fruit planted with chemical fertilizer

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Fertilizers are supposed to be a chemical that are to be applied to a growing plant AT THE RIGHT QUANTITY at a certain stage to aids its maturity and also help to improve it productivity , that was the main reason for which fertilizers was created for.

Before the invention of chemical fertilizer a lot of farmers were using animal dungs and organic manures for growing of plants and this has always been the best way of planning since it does not have any dangerous side effects in the human body.

Ever since the invention of chemical fertilizers some farmers are using it as the only means of planting, they are abusing the plant by the application of chemical fertilizers in large quantities which can in turn be dangerous to the human body during consumption. As we all understand too much of application of fertilizer to plants is not good , it is only a few farmers that are able to understand the right quantities of fertilizers to be applied into a particular plant or fruit.

When there are too much of chemical in fruits it can lead to dangerous side effects in the body , this may include cancer, heart disease, diabetes and in rare cases it might even affect the brain.

Medically we are always advised to take fruits and vegetables that are being planted naturally with natural fertilizer.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
This is a topic which will help people to live healthier. Fertilizers are often considered to be an essential part of agriculture, whether we are talking about commercial farming or home gardening. However, some of the most common types of fertilizer contain harmful chemicals that should not be released into the environment. Unfortunately, many of these harmful chemicals make their way into our water supply and eventually find their way into our fruit and vegetables.

People need to know that harmful chemicals are in their food. They need to understand how they got there, why they are there, and what they can do to avoid them.

The organic farming movement is gaining momentum in the world, and we can see a steady increase in organic food sales. Organic produce is healthier, tastes better and is less harmful to the environment. But the biggest selling point to consumers should be that eating organic fruits and vegetables provides nutritional benefits that you can't get from conventional produce. For example, research suggests that eating five servings of fruits and vegetables each day may reduce your risk for heart disease, stroke, cancer and diabetes. And I believe that one of the major reasons for this is because most conventionally grown fruits have been exposed to toxic cancer-causing pesticides

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
With the popularity of the word "organic" some people are cashing in on the hype. One vegetable vendor in the market has a crude sign on a cardboard that her goods are organic. Okay, that is organic lettuce and eggplant according to the vendor. But how do we know if the claim is true that the farmer of the lettuce did not use chemical fertilizer? That also goes with the fruits that are claimed to be organic. To be precise, an organic fruit or vegetable means it was grown in the natural way without the use of chemical fertilizer and no chemical pesticides that were applied. Now, if the chemicals are indeed out of the picture then that is the only time that we can call the farm product organic.

E

eldavis

This is why the older generation tend to live longer and healthier than most people of this generation today. The intake of chemicals are becoming too much, chemicals are used in planting fruits and most of the food we eat, chemicals are used in preserving these food as well. The problem here is how can you tell what you are about to buy or consume was grown with chemical? Cause there are some sellers, they would go as far as telling you it was grown naturally.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
This is a topic which will help people to live healthier. Fertilizers are often considered to be an essential part of agriculture, whether we are talking about commercial farming or home gardening. However, some of the most common types of fertilizer contain harmful chemicals that should not be released into the environment. Unfortunately, many of these harmful chemicals make their way into our water supply and eventually find their way into our fruit and vegetables.

People need to know that harmful chemicals are in their food. They need to understand how they got there, why they are there, and what they can do to avoid them.

The organic farming movement is gaining momentum in the world, and we can see a steady increase in organic food sales. Organic produce is healthier, tastes better and is less harmful to the environment. But the biggest selling point to consumers should be that eating organic fruits and vegetables provides nutritional benefits that you can't get from conventional produce. For example, research suggests that eating five servings of fruits and vegetables each day may reduce your risk for heart disease, stroke, cancer and diabetes. And I believe that one of the major reasons for this is because most conventionally grown fruits have been exposed to toxic cancer-causing pesticides
Seriously it is very important for us to know the harmful effect of too much of fertilizers is in most of the fruit we are eating .

A lot of people who may not have an understanding about this but it is dangerous to be ignorant on this because it may have a dangerous effect on the body and it can even affect the aging process of the body .

During the olden days there was no rampant of so much disease in the society but because of modernization and use of chemical to preserve food and because of so much process food there are a lot of disease because most of these chemicals are likely to be the cause.

Because of so much chemical I have purposely refused to buy some of the things that is being sold at the market and I prefer to grow them around me because they can easily be grown and those I cannot help I really have to try to make sure I select the best natural one because that's just the only way to avoid all those things.

The most devastating thing is that these Farmers don't really know how dangerous these chemicals are to the human's body.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
With the popularity of the word "organic" some people are cashing in on the hype. One vegetable vendor in the market has a crude sign on a cardboard that her goods are organic. Okay, that is organic lettuce and eggplant according to the vendor. But how do we know if the claim is true that the farmer of the lettuce did not use chemical fertilizer? That also goes with the fruits that are claimed to be organic. To be precise, an organic fruit or vegetable means it was grown in the natural way without the use of chemical fertilizer and no chemical pesticides that were applied. Now, if the chemicals are indeed out of the picture then that is the only time that we can call the farm product organic.
You won't really be able to recognise most of these things on your own and the sellers are not even doing the right thing by identifying the one that is being planted by a chemical fertilizers and the natural one, because they obviously believe that if these things are exposed to the consumers that they are not likely to buy these products from them anymore.

If I am going to the store to buy fruits and vegetables I don't always listen to what they are saying because most of them are not truthful , I will only buy things based on certain things I know and I won't really listen to what they are saying.

I went to buy some different vegetable at the fruit store , I ask the seller that I am mostly interested in buying those that are free from chemical fertilizers . According to what they told me , they said all these vegitables and fruits are all chemically free, I ignorantly believe what they were saying about all those vegitables without even considering the fact that chemical are being applied to it.

At the end I was not able to eat most of those fruit because most of them which I believe to be naturally sweet were all bitter which I believe was because of so much application of fertilizers.