Are Herbal Supplements Good for Health?

Shaf

Verified member
The use of herbal supplements is one the rise especially in the pharmaceutical industry. Some of them have taken the business format of network marketing too.

So many of them now claim to solve incurable diseases like diabetes, hypertension and even cancer. The only problem is that none of them can actually
can conclusively prove it using the normal scientific process. They also claim to improve overall health, which is okay because they contain a lot of rare antioxidants that are known to be good for health.

How good are these supplements for health? Have you ever had any experience with them?

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
I have!

The first time I tried herbal supplements was when I was in college and I had a friend who was a big fan of them. She would always talk about how much better her skin looked and felt after taking them, so I decided to try them out for myself.

I started off with just one or two at a time and then eventually worked my way up to taking a dose or two every day. The difference it made in my skin was amazing! My skin was glowing, and my face and body were feeling so much healthier than they had been before.

I haven't stopped using herbal supplements since then. they're one of my favorite things to use when I want to treat myself!