Do you consider herbal healing medically?

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Herbs are working a lot but the fact is just that it is not quite considered in most places most especially in the western countries. Although, they use it as well to make medicines but not directly to heal patients. Some of them thinks that the acid in it is too high to be taken directly, it will work effectively though but it will still eventually cause some damages in the body system now or later.

I know of two countries where it is highly used either raw or processed. And one of them is Nigeria while the other one is China. I am not saying that there are no other countries that used it as well but according to my researches I was made to understand that they are very much used at these two places, I even gathered that in China, they are working on having hospitals that will specially deals with herbal healing and professional medical doctors would be working there and if this should happen then it simply means that they will have to include herbal healing as one of the courses to study at their tertiary institutions. In nigeria, doctors do not really give support to raw usage of herbs as if they don’t know how effective it is.