Herbal teas to lose weight: the best fat-burning herbal teas

Blasco

Hi, glad to be back among you among you.
Herbal teas and infusions can be an excellent way to drain the body and facilitate weight loss. Indeed, there is a multitude of plants with active principles as varied as interesting. In this article, discover the best slimming herbal teas to boost weight loss and feel lighter.
Diuretic herbal teas to lose weight
Diuretic herbal teas are herbal teas composed of plants whose active ingredients promote the renal elimination of water. They are particularly interesting for disinfiltrating the tissues and actively fighting against the phenomenon of water retention.
The 5 best diuretic plants:
1.birch
2.blackcurrant
3.meadowsweet
4.dandelion
5.yarrow
Slimming and flat stomach herbal teas
Herbal teas for a flat stomach are generally composed of plants that are beneficial to digestive health or that promote the burning of fat in the abdominal area.
Top 5 best flat stomach herbs :
1.aniseed
2.cumin
3.fennel
4.ginger
5.verbena

cmoneyspinner

Yarrow, black currant and dandelion, I am familiar with. I have a friend who will wholeheartedly endorse dandelion tea.

As for me, I say there is nothing that can take the place of ginger. I discovered this spice late in life when my husband developed health problems. That was over 10 years ago. But once I realized how awesome ginger was I sing praises about it every chance I get!