Are Checks Still Being Used As A Payment Method By Money Making Sites?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
It has been a well-known thing that paypal has been one of the best and one of the most widely used payment gateway all around the world. During the mid 2000s paypal was the only payment gateway which was being used by almost 99 percent of the sites. However, most of the people in the world do not know that many websites also used checks to pay people who used to work online. I am wondering if checks are still being used by some websites to pay people. I think websites that pay people through checks only pay people who live in the United States because I do not think that they use checks to pay international members. Do you have any idea? Have you ever worked for such a site?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well this is an outdated mode of receiving payment but it is being done by a lot of business organisation if this will involve paying a large number of people but doing it online is something I have never seen in my life ,I don't know when this has been done before online. technology is taking over some of these things

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This is so amazing. I have never heard of the method before. But how will they issue the cheque. I think they work online and check is issued to people thay we can see. Anyway, thank God there is no such a thing again. Crypto is now one the of common means of payment

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
cheque is already taking over by crypto and others

I think checks are still in use by many websites till this day. Some websites such as TreasureTrooper and The Dollar Stretcher are using checks as a way to pay their members. However, I believe that the websites that use check as a pay ment method are decreasing. This is because Paypal and cryptocurrencies are replacing them.