how to make money online checks out this quick youtube video

Moni

The truth is if you follow videos on YouTube, you will always do the wrong thing. Many youtubers don't tell the reality concerning online money making. They only exaggerate and at times too the website they will recommend for you don't work.

At time I just sit and ask myself some questions like maybe if I watch a video on YouTube and I see the person saying "how to make $100 per hour using this simple trick" or like " how to earn $750 a day using copy and paste"

At time I just laugh and scroll down. When I was a newbie on the internet, is then that I used to watched those videos but for now that I know how making money online is, they can't fool me again

The question is so brother, you know how to make $100 just per hour and you are here on YouTube pleading me to subscribe, like, press on notification bell and also to share so that YouTube can pay you? Why don't you use that trick to be rich rather that coming on camera to make money on YouTube?

So is better to work on website that will pay you small money that you can you to get big money in future that to follow some people who don't even know what they are saying on YouTube

Wiserr

Well this very nice but the truth is that if you follow YouTube videos you are not going to your real destination if earning money, if you want to earn real money just find a possible way to know how it works, most if those YouTube videos posted they are all agregated contents, I'm not discouraging your idea or opinion but it's the right thing I'm saying, I use to spend most of my data in whatching YouTube videos but I ended up getting nothing, if you want make money online then you have to endure it and follow all the steps.