Earn Money Any site where I can make passive income?

rossbeach

In the sense that we met each other earning via different earning sites, some persons started long time ago and others started recently too. But it doesn't matter enough how long we have been earning online. Any one can start today within short period of time making more money than one who started fifteen (15) years ago.

It comes down to the act of having that special skill and work exceptionally. I am not skillful earning online, I'm only a writer, that's why I'm not making enough as I would've like. Not too long I started earning online, just a year old. Adding an in-demand skill to my 'Resume online will improve the income.

How long have you been earning online?

Have you seen improvement?

Passive income is the money that you will not have to work so much for it. Posting on get paid to site is a very good way of getting some free extra money. There are also platforms like honey game and the cryptotab that's all you have to do is to leave your data on.

There are different sites and methods you can use to earn money online. The big question I guess will be whether those websites provide an active or passive income. I have personally used the following websites/apps to earn an income.
The first few options I am going to list are apps which can be found on the app stores, these are:
1. Happy Turtle - this app pays you for downloading and playing games. It pays gamers points for every minute of playing the games suggested. The minimum payout is not that great starting at 2000 points which equates to 0.16 euros.
2. Current - this app pays you for listening to music, charging your phone, surveys and watching ads. The currency used within this app is called current and that is what you earn for doing the tasks mentioned previously. The minimum withdrawal is 7950 current which equates to $1.
3. Zaklamy - this app is similar to current in terms of activities you can perform on this app with the exception of listening to music. The minumum withdrawal is $25.
4. CashPlay - this app pays you for doing the same tasks stated previously also with the exception of listening to music. I still need to confirm the minimum withdrawal on this app.
5. Gramfree - this is a website that pays you for doing simple tasks such as watching videos, completing smart contracts, playing the lottery and taking a part in a free roll. This website pays using grams, which is a form of a crypto currency. The minimum withdrawal is 500 grams and total withdrawal amount is around $1900 which takes some time to earn. There are more options which I can't all share on this thread due to the length of my answer.