Where is the best location to site my business?

Carpon

Valued Contributor
A business is set up for a vital and important purpose which is it's being patronized. A business expands and grows exponentially as the number of patronage is growing. A very important factor that determines the rate at which your costumers are increasing is where your business operates or is been set up.
So now the question, where is the best location that I can site my business so it attracts a lot of costumers and patronage?

Now we will outline these points that should be considered and given due attention before we elaborate bit by bit on them.

1 is the town a commercial one?
2 am I known in the locality
3 what advertising method is mostly used and can I afford that
4 language barriers

Among the many we have we will talk about these few

1 is the town a commercial one: an entrepreneur must first ascertain whether or not the said location is a commercial centre or not. Are there lots of business activities going on or not? The chance of getting many patronage is higher in such places as even people from afar off might travel to such locations for purchase purposes

2 am I known in the locality: this applies mostly to people living in rural areas. The level at which people know each other is high and thus you can build a strong circle of acquaintances which help boost your business capacity and capability.

3. Method of advertising; if the media is the most used in a place you must be able to weigh your ability to use such means before siting your business in such a place. Advertising is very crucial as it is a way you attract buyers when they know of your presence and the product you provide.

4 Language barriers; it will be hard communicating with someone if you can't speak his language. I will prefer buying from someone who I easily communicate with than the person who finds it hard to understand what I say and respond.