is there any site where I can get free hosting and domain for free??

Oluwasegun purpose

I always envy when I see other bloggers making money from their blog and I want to start blogging but I don't have the capital for hosting and domain and I want to ask if there is any site that can offer me free domain and hosting even if it's for just 1 month if I can get it maybe I will be able to start from there and start my blogging career please I need someone who can give me domain and hosting or tell me a site where I can get free domain and hosting even if they won't give me free hosting at least where I can get a domain name for free I need to start blogging in order to earn an income

Ajebo25

Verified member
No doubt blogging is good with that is for people who knows I'll to do it but if you're looking for somewhere to get free domain and host and then I will tell you where to get it but have it a the back of your mind that to make money you must invest money money brings money but there some situations where you don't actually invest money in something but you gain out of it there by I'm trying to tell you to buy it domain and hosting because that is the best if you look for free domain and hosting you will only get domain which one not let your uncle Google search page rise but if you buy custom domain and hosting then you will enjoy blogger.

But if you insist on getting a free domain and hosting then you can get a free domain at freenom but you can only get a. Ml domain and. TK domain for free there if you want free hosting then go to infinity free and you can get free hosting for a lifetime with unlimited bandwidth and you can also use it with WordPress isn't that good but I'll still advise you to buy a custom domain and hosting

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
FreeNom isn't good at all as .tk redirections isn't working well. So as the first time you start a free WordPress blog then if it is popular you will buy a custom domain name.