Where Can I Get a Survey Website That Pays in Naira?

uforwealth

Verified member
I like taking surveys to make money. I have seen many people abroad who have made it from taking surveys as their day to day jobs. But I have never made a dime from survey because most survey paid websites use PayPal as their payment system.

I am from Nigeria and a Nigerian Paypal account can not receive funds.You can only send or use your Nigerian Paypal funds to make payments on e-commerce website. This is where the major problem lies.So what will now be the best solution? I asked myself. The best solution is to work with a survey website that pays in Naira. Then, where can I get a survey website that pays in Naira?

I have been searching all those search engines such as Google , Bing duckduckgo and so on ,for where can I get a survey website that pays in Naira . But all my effort proved abortive.

Please,if you know a survey website that pays in Naira,drop it in the comments space provided. Thanks

Akinsanya Olawale

I like taking surveys to make money. I have seen many people abroad who have made it from taking surveys as their day to day jobs. But I have never made a dime from survey because most survey paid websites use PayPal as their payment system.

I am from Nigeria and a Nigerian Paypal account can not receive funds.You can only send or use your Nigerian Paypal funds to make payments on e-commerce website. This is where the major problem lies.So what will now be the best solution? I asked myself. The best solution is to work with a survey website that pays in Naira. Then, where can I get a survey website that pays in Naira?

I have been searching all those search engines such as Google , Bing duckduckgo and so on ,for where can I get a survey website that pays in Naira . But all my effort proved abortive.

Please,if you know a survey website that pays in Naira,drop it in the comments space provided. Thanks
Hi. I love this, but can you recommend to me any of those sites, I have a friend with a Paypal account in the united state and I can always use is account. You can try to look for someone with a foreign PayPal account too but it has to be someone trustworthy.

Akinsanya Olawale

I will be happy to hear from you and best of luck to you

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I will advise you to stop looking for such websites because even if they exist you cannot make any reasonable amount of money from it.

I've actually come across some survey websites that support Nigerians but I don't think they pay directly to bank account and therefore it will take a lot of months for you to be able to reach they will know what I should. One of the platforms I participated on about 2 years ago actually wasted a lot of my time and paid me about 5 cents.

Imagine spending more than 30 minutes on a particular Survey and at the end of the day you are only getting 5-cent for your work and the thing is that it does not come consistently because it can take a month for you to see another survey. That alone made me to abandon the platform and never go back to it again.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
As a Nigerian it could be relatively hard to see a platform that pays you in your own currency and although when a particular website pays you in your own countries currency it totally makes it very conducive for you to make money on such websites as a result of you understanding that the creators and the pro founders are members of you are country and so they will understand how to disburse payment two members and users via the preferred method of online money withdrawal which is through bank account. Talking about finding a survey websites in the internet that pays you in naira, well in my own perspective I think it is absolutely impossible because most websites that pays their members and uses for carrying out surveys are all foreign related websites.

Making money via surveys, is absolutely not preferred as a stable and interesting means of making money online, by most Nigerians since it is considered boring and time consuming.