I'M FROM NIGERIA, WHERE CANNI FIND BEST PAYING SURVEY

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Hi, nice to have you here. I am also from Nigeria and I can tell you categorically that it is almost impossible for you to make any reasonable amount of money taking online surveys.

The truth is that most of the companies that offers paid surveys with reasonable amount of money are not located in this part of the world and therefore they do not need any kind of opinion from people in these demographics.

So it is better and important for you to focus on other reasonable ways of making money online like working on paid to post forums, working on micro jobs platforms and so many others.

You can also decide to venture into businesses that have Amazon Kindle publishing and make some good amount of money for yourself instead of trying to take online surveys that way will not give you any reasonable amount of money at the end of the day.

Etini

Valued Contributor
Nigerians rarely have opportunities on survey sites. Most times, it is meant for people in the West. To be real, you might not be able to make a dime from the survey sites.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
most times when I search for survey online, Nigeria is always restricted and I'm not happy about it, please where can I find a well paying survey website
I fully understand what you mean. Surveys are a wonderful earning method. Many people around the world make money daily by participating in surveys. I like surveys very much and I used to work on several survey sites but soon I gave it up because I received only 1-2 surveys from time to time, so it was not worth it. The problem with surveys is that surveys are not always available for all countries around the world. Hope that someone here will let you know about a site that its surveys are available for your region.

Richee84

There are so many survey site out there that you can work on but you might not be happy with the end result. What I simply mean is that you will just discover that you have been wasting your precious time on those site.

I have work on different survey site before and after so many effort on those site I discover that I was rather wasting my time on those site where I should have been making money elsewhere on another site.
African countries don't actually have that luck to earn something reasonable from survey as most of those survey are not meant for the African region. The people from America, Europe and most of those developed countries are the one who enjoy good earns from taking survey.

The only thing you can do to earn good money from most of those survey is to probably partner with some in those developed countries that earn good money from survey. They can help you out to open an account over there using your details and send it to you to keep working on it. When you want to cash out, they will also help you to cash out and send the money to you.

jeet100

There are so many survey site out there that you can work on but you might not be happy with the end result. What I simply mean is that you will just discover that you have been wasting your precious time on those site.

I have work on different survey site before and after so many effort on those site I discover that I was rather wasting my time on those site where I should have been making money elsewhere on another site.
African countries don't actually have that luck to earn something reasonable from survey as most of those survey are not meant for the African region. The people from America, Europe and most of those developed countries are the one who enjoy good earns from taking survey.

The only thing you can do to earn good money from most of those survey is to probably partner with some in those developed countries that earn good money from survey. They can help you out to open an account over there using your details and send it to you to keep working on it. When you want to cash out, they will also help you to cash out and send the money to you.
Surveys are fine but for more lucrative and regular income DAOs like Joystream are the foremost choice online 2022. All you need to do is leverage on your skill sets.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Due to the fact that Nigeria is always restricted to the making of money on survey websites that has been the reason why I do not cherish the act of making money via survey websites and platforms.

Anyways not all survey websites and platforms definitely restrict members and users from Nigeria but one thing we need to understand is that making money via dollar paying survey websites as a Nigerian is absolutely very stressful because she would have to spend a whole lot of time filling out surveys and most of the times the earnings you get paid for the survey you have filled are totally not worth the time spent on each survey.

Most of the time survey websites and platforms never pays their members and I am a good example of someone who have never received even a penny deposited to my PayPal or direct bank transfer account by survey websites, even if I might have reached a particular withdrawal threshold.

Sikapa

Verified member
I also think that you have to forget about survey money and do something else. This is because most of the times, survey site don't pay or sometimes most of the survey sites doesn't work in Africa. I personally have tried many time and I have now realized that I can not earn from survey site.

There are some survey sites that pretend to work in Africa but the truth is that you will find it difficult to earn from those sites. For now I don't follow what people say about how you can make real money from survey site because I have tested it and I know almost everything about survey. I'm not trying to say survey sites are scam, no, not that because there are people who are making real money from real survey sites but if I can say, then I will say those people are for the tier countries.

Finger Geek

Verified member
most times when I search for survey online, Nigeria is always restricted and I'm not happy about it, please where can I find a well paying survey website
There are many survey websites out there that are legit but not all of them accept Nigeria. I have also been in your shoe before as I was looking for survey websites that accept Nigeria but never seen one. That is why I tried most of them but still I will just be an active member by visiting the website everyday to see if there are surveys available for me. But to my bad luck, there won't be any.

So I just stopped my self from looking for a paid survey website for my country until last year that I saw adverts of some survey websites for Nigeria. I tried them out and it is real as I have completed many surveys with them and also made many withdraws. They are actually 4 of them that I know but two of them has highly paid surveys and I have made withdraws many times, they are afrisight and mobiworkx. Enter the two in Google search for there link.

cashisking149

Try usertesting.com. More tests than surveys and you won't get loads but those you get pay well and crucially actually pay. Made about $300 in my first month and $100 last month. Made about another $120 this months so far. Not going to replace your job but most won't sniff at that money.