7 Nutritious items for Health.

raaman

Valued Contributor
7 Nutritious items for Health.

1. Flax seed or Chia Seed:

Chia seeds have been one of the most prevalent nutritional superfoods for the last few years. These black seeds are rich in omega-3 fatty acids and fiber.

2. Sweet pumpkin seeds:

Sweet pumpkin and its seeds are good sources of manganese and iron. Sweet pumpkins are rich in nutrients, both ripe and raw. Anti-inflammatory ingredients and high amounts of zinc help the body's immune system.

3. Coriander leaves:

Coriander leaves contain several beneficial minerals like magnesium, iron, manganese, calcium and potassium. These leaves also supply Vitamin A and K.

4. Beans:

Beans are high in protein, carbohydrates, fiber, minerals and soluble vitamins. The list also includes different types of bean sprouts.

5. Onions with its leaves:

Onion leaves have antioxidants. Flowers with various types of onions with leaves and their tips are rich in vitamins. It is a source of Vitamin A and Vitamin K.

6. Cabbage:

All types of cabbage are rich in good nutrients. But, the nutritional value of red-cabbage is a little bit higher.

7. Spinach, frozen:

Frozen spinach retains nutrients. Frozen spinach contains magnesium, folate, vitamin A, beta carotene and xanthine. This is the reason why frozen spinach is said to have more nutritional value than fresh spinach.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I can't emphasize enough how important it why we must include vegetables in our daily meals . Majority of individuals allergic or have phobia for consuming vegetables . Right from when we were little doctors and health analyst have always urge our parents to always give us vegetables because it will affect our physical and mental ability when we become a teenager or an adult . In all ramification vegetable is one of the most nutritious ingredients we must include in our every day meals .

Another nutritious food ingredients we must always endeavour to include in our meal is fish . Fish contains protein and amino acids which are very essential in building height , growth , and muscles . That is why I prefer eating fish to meat . Fish tends to have more nutritional benefits and value more than meat . And just as most meat such as bacon and beef could lead to health problems , eating fish of any kind does not have any health issue occurrence or side effects . I am not trying to say that consuming meat is bad but what I'm trying to say is that there is nothing as interesting and relieving when I individual include fish to his or her meal .

blessingc

Nutrient-rich foods are low in sugar, sodium, starches, and bad fats, they contain a lot of vitamins and minerals and few calories. They reduci your risk of health issues, they provide alot of health benefits. When you eat healthy foods, you help to improve your overall health whether that's building muscle, sharpening your mind, or strengthening your heart.

Tomatoes are packed with the antioxidant lycopene, which studies show can decrease your risk of bladder, lung, prostate, skin, and stomach cancers, as well as reduce the risk of coronary artery disease. Spicy pepper can help scortch calories, sweet red and green peppers can help you lose weight.

Although white potatoes offer some potassium and fiber, sweet potatoes are quite richer in the nutrition department. Avocados contain metabolism-enhancing a kind of unsaturated fats that have been shown to reduce hunger, and unsaturated fats, which seem to prevent the storage of belly fat. Walnuts are an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids, which help lower bad cholesterol and raise the good cholesterol in your body, it contains antioxidants, which can help to protect the body from radical damage. Best known as a good source of vitamin C, oranges are a go-to food when your immune system needs a little boost.