5 Benefits of Honey for your Health

raaman

Valued Contributor
1. Honey contains Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Amino Acids, Carbohydrate, and also has antibacterial and antiseptic properties. Therefore, honey is the best medicine for wounds, cuts and burns, and helps the wounds to heal faster.

2. Honey helps to boost the body's immunity during the rainy season. Regular consumption of honey also protects against infectious diseases.

3. Honey is also beneficial for sore throat and relief from cold and fever. To relieve cough, you can take two teaspoons of honey and one teaspoon of ginger juice together.

4. In case of sore throat or cough, you can also consume honey along with black pepper.

5. The nutrients in honey also help to get rid of constipation. Drinking a teaspoon of honey mixed with warm milk at night is beneficial.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Nice points,Honey are natural sugars that are generated by honey bees and one of the function ,the most noticeable function I understand about honey is the ability to repair body tissue and give energy, it is also good for treatment of heart diseases such as asthma and other things .therefore it is always advisable to consume it.

Good luck

Verified member
You are very right.All the mentioned use and benefit of honey are very good to our health.It is even advisable to use honey for some of our food instead of sugar which excess of it can cause diabetes or kidney disease.Honey is natural if not missed or diluted with some chemicals again.It really build the immune system of the body.

Jonaville

Yeah I'm sure all your points are correct. The importance of honey cannot be overemphasized. For one thing, it doesn't get spoilt. I mean the fresh, undiluted and unprocessed ones. The industrially processed ones tend to expire as time goes on because it has undergone adulteration. But fresh, original honey never expires.

Empress

Verified member
Honey is very good for the body it kills unwanted bacteria and fungus because it naturally contains hydrogen peroxide and antiseptic and also honey is good to treat digestive issues such as dirrhea though there isn't much research to show for that and it can also be used to cure sore throat as well honey as a lot of benefits that is why I always have it at home