Health benefits of ginger and honey.

Peppul

Health benefits of ginger and honey for treating respiratory problems are unmatched by any other mixture. They will help to prevent cancer, improve blood circulation and strengthen immunity. Furthermore honey is an excellent medium for transmitting the benefits of ginger to the body because generally most people can't take only ginger because of its smell and taste. Although both ginger and honey have their own individual benefits and the combination of the two provides additional bonuses.
Health benefits of ginger and honey includes:
Treating Asthma.
Nausea relief
Reduces respiratory problem.
Contains antioxidant properties.
Aids digestion.
Protects heart health also.
You can also put out your own list here to add to it.

IamDozzy

This is accurate, when I was little l had Asthma and it was pretty serious. I had to be with my inhaler any where I go to. One of my mum's friend who was a nurse recommended I take honey regularly to ease my respiration. After 1year of constantly taking honey, I noticed the asthma subsided. And it's totally gone as of now.
Ginger has also helped me with digestive problems. In the past I hardly used the passed out faeces but introducing ginger into my pap has aided my digestive cycle. I now pass out faeces every morning before going to work.

Henrylaw

Ginger and honey health benefits can not be underestimated. Honey is a good alternative for sugar especially for diabetic patients. Honey helps to reduce anxiety with its anti anxiety properties. Ginger and tumeric when used together can help to fight insomnia.

Godslamp

Honey has been used to treat a wide array of illnesses, ailments, and injuries.
It can be mixed with other remedies and consumed or rubbed onto the skin. medically honey has served as a remedy for the following: stress, weakness, sleep disturbance, vision problems, bad breath, teething pain, in children over a year old, cough, stomach ulcers, diarrhea and dysentery, vomiting, frequent urination, high blood, pressure, obesity, jaundice, eczema, burns, cuts, and wounds, arthritis. While not all uses of honey are confirmed as effective, trying it as treatment will not make conditions any worse or cause harm. Honey is sometimes touted as a cosmetic solution for cracked, dry, pimply, or clogged skin.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I can completely agreed that but he is writing about is exactly the truth because honey is good as it can help to treat any inflammatory disease especially asthma and others related disease. Ginger and garlic also have the ability to do something similar to that of honey. Both of them can be combined as it can help in some disease and infection.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This is not far from the truth. I'd I dint even know anything, I m very sure of the fact that ginger can aid cure neusea. I could remember that mum always added ginger to the soup especially when she made a pepper soup for us then, and she will tell us it is for neusea relief

Empress

Verified member
Ginger has a lot of benefits it is advisable to always have it at home the reason why I like ginger is because it doesn't have a side effect and it is just a natural home remedy to cure some certain illness but I do avoid it sometimes because of the person taste.

Zina

Ginger and honey is no doubt use for cough because I do use it to cure cough at home it is very effective you can try it as well

Drrooll

Ginger and honey is very effective natural home remedy it really works for so many things like cough and catarrh