The benefits of drinking warm water with honey

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hi everyone!!! Do you like honey? Have you ever tried drinking warm water with honey?
If you haven't, you could start drinking warm water with honey today because it is so healthy.
For better results try drinking it when you wake up in the morning with empty stomach.
Some of the benefits of drinking warm water with honey are the following:

- Drinking warm water with honey during winter
fights cough and throat infection.

- This delicious drink prevents weight gain.

- Our skin becomes clean and clear if we drink this beverage every day.

- It can boost our immune system since honey contains a lot of vitamins and minerals.

- It helps our stomach and digestion.

- Warm water with honey reduces the allergic symptoms we may have and help us relax.

These are the benefits of drinking warm water with honey. Hope you try it too.

Ganibade

Verified member
There are lots of benefits of drinking warm water with honey.
Warm water has its own benefits which allow the body system to function very well.
Honey has its own benefit in that it is used to cure some diseases because it contains antibiotic substances that fight diseases. By adding honey and warm water together, gives more solution to the body's system as a medicinal preparation for different diseases in our body. It can be used to cure catarrh and coldness. This mixture of water and honey can be used for treatments like stomach disorders, body pains, and sleepless nights as a result of daily stress. It can also be used for the treatment of general body aches.

Last edited:

btaliat

VIP Contributor
With all these benefits, it is a nice idea taking warm water with honey. Just that honey is a little bit costlier here.

Kola

Verified member
Yes honey is good for the health as it helps to boost our immune system and help to fight germs in the body.honey and water is very powerful it helps to reduce the risk of having cough And cattarh.so always drink honey and hot water it helps the body a lot

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
With all these benefits, it is a nice idea taking warm water with honey. Just that honey is a little bit costlier here.
Hi btaliat. Hope you are fine. Thank you for your nice post and for your time.Yes,it is a great idea to drink warm water with honey instead of coffee or other soft drinks. It is so good for our health.You could try it and please let me know about your impressions. Have a nice day.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
There are sometimes that I will always have a sore throat and I am always advised to take a warm water together with a little salt that this will help stop the sore throat and so many other infections on the throat. But well sometimes it works and sometimes it does not work and I believe the reason why it does not work most times could be because of the severity of the infection which obviously indicates that I have to take some antibiotics.

One of the most observable function of warm water is that a lot of people take it early in the morning , this is to help prepares the body for breakfast and sometimes it can be taken after a meal as it can help in digestion of food.

Personally I am not always comfortable taking raw warm water because the test is not always pleasant to me .

jhoncena

Drinking warm water with honey has several potential health benefits, including:
  1. Soothes sore throat: Warm water with honey can help alleviate the discomfort of a sore throat. The warm water can help soothe the throat, while the honey's antibacterial properties can help fight off any infections.
  2. Boosts immune system: Honey has natural antibacterial and antioxidant properties that can help boost the immune system. Drinking warm water with honey can help promote overall health and reduce the risk of illness.
  3. Aids digestion: Warm water with honey can help improve digestion and reduce digestive issues like constipation and bloating. Honey has natural enzymes that aid in digestion, while warm water helps to stimulate the digestive system.
  4. Relieves cough: Warm water with honey can help relieve a cough by soothing the throat and reducing inflammation. The honey's antibacterial properties can also help fight off any infections that may be causing the cough.
  5. Promotes weight loss: Drinking warm water with honey can help promote weight loss by boosting metabolism and reducing hunger cravings. Honey is a natural sweetener that can satisfy sweet cravings without adding excess calories.
Overall, drinking warm water with honey can be a healthy addition to your daily routine, but it should not be used as a substitute for medical treatment or advice. It's important to consume honey in moderation as it is high in calories and sugar.