Benefits of drinking water

Kola

Verified member
It's very good to drink enough water because it provide the body with energy and make the body very powerful.it also makes food digest well and also help to calm the body so drink enough water it helps to calm the body well

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Water is medicinal itself. It aids in digestion and also make sure foods are transported to the needed places.

Aqruub

Water is very good for the health because most of the organs need water to survive and water also helps in health growth

Kabak95

Drinking water really benefits the body in a variety of ways. Water can also be a replacement for beverages which are too high in sugar and calories that can be harmful to the blood sugar.

Samrilm

Water has a lot of benefits that it does to our over all well being without water we can't be able to have strength to anything with our body

Kingstone

Water is life. Water has no enemy like a popular musician sang. I don't think we can survive without taking water or using water to carry out our daily activities. The body contains water and so are all the living things in the world. Water is used in all life processes and it is used by man to perform different functions

Gowinso

Drinking water is very useful in the body it will not allow us dydrated and it is also good for bathing and cleaning the house.

ananbob92

It's very good to drink enough water because it provide the body with energy and make the body very powerful.it also makes food digest well and also help to calm the body so drink enough water it helps to calm the body well

4ltrs per day is good health tips

Melanie3344

Actually, water solves many health issues, not everyone realizes it. It is essential to drink at least 2 liters of water per day. When I started following this rule, I noticed that I feel more energetic, and have better skin, no acne anymore.

E

eldavis

Water is actually one of the best gifts given to us by God, it's a pity alot of persons are being forced before they take drinking of water seriously. Drinking lots of water also helps in keep the skin fresh as well.