Benefits of drinking a lot of water

Kola

Verified member
Water is very good for the body.it gives the body energy and also makes the body healthy.one cannot do without water in a day.when a person consume food he or she will need water to digest the food.whsn a person does a stressful work he or she will also need water.water is used in our daily life.its also good for the health in such a way that it helps to regulate the body temperature and also make it normal.water also help to Carry food to various parts of the body.water helps to aid digestion.water also helps to give the body energy.so drink a lot of water because it helps to give the body strength and also make the body healthy.

Buzemak

Water is life. It has alot to on human beings. It helps to intoxicate toxic and balances Ph level. Other effect you mentioned are also benefit of drinking water regularly.

Luckylolo

Drinking water is very good for our body to keep our kidney and liver healthy

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The benefits it taking water is too much to be exhausted. Water washes away some dirt that might have been accumulated in the body. Apart from this, it is the medium of transportation in the body. It aids digestion as well and make sure that the body is not dehydrated.

Empress

Verified member
There are numerous benefits of drinking water like helping in hydration, helps to keep us healthy and also helps in boosting our immune system so it is important to drink like 6 glasses of water everyday so that the brain can also function very well and provide other benefits as well

Janita

Few months ago I was facing acne problem but after drinking lot of water in a day I feel that my acne is completely going fastly I used to drink water more and more and I make a habit how drinking lot of water to make myself healthy because it nourishes your face and glowing skin it helps to complete theme deficiency of water that need your body.

Setho

VIP Contributor
First of all it is important that you know that water accounts for about 70% of the entire body mass. We normally lose a lot of water through sweating, urinating and a lot of other activities so failure to replace these Waters directly might cause somebody to be dehydrated and this will affect some vital organs.

Syeda Sayra

First of all human body is comprised of 90% of Water and is very essential for our body .
Drinking enough water would be good for your skin and make it glow .
Drinking water in good quantity would maintain your weight .
Drinking water too much would be also good for your kidneys

Oriba

Water keeps every system in the body functioning properly.Water is a colourless liquid composed of hydrogen and oxyge. It is vital for life, although it supplies no calories. Drinking adequate amounts of water, or staying hydrated, is the first rule of health and nutition. Our bodies can supposedly last weeks without food, yet just a few days without water. This makes sense when you realise our bodies are made up of about 60% water and that being dehydrated can affect us both physically and mentally.