Benefits of drinking water.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Water is very essential to humans life in which without water human beings can not survive.
Water is very good to the body system in the sense that ; it help to aid digestion of food and its also help to evacuate some waste out of the body which usually comes out inform of sweating.
Hi Mataracy.Thank you very much for your informative post. Yes, water is so essential. People cannot survive without water. It is very important to drink a lot of water every day, no matter if it is cold or hot. Scientists say that we must drink at least eight glasses of water every day. Especially people who drink a lot of coffee must drink even more water because caffeine causes dehydration. It would be just great to inform everyone about the importance of water. Hope that all people around the globe have access to fresh water.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Water have so many benefits in our body without water we can live without water you'll be dydrated so it's good to be drinking water without water will can live, you can be having headache when all your body is drained so water is very important for us both human being and animal
Hi Bashbash. Thanks again for your nice post and for your time. Yes, water is so essential for both human beings and animals. We cannot survive without water. It is important to drink at least 8 glasses of water per day. In this way, we will be hydrated and healthy.

Bashbash

Water have so many benefits in our body without water we can live without water you'll be dydrated so it's good to be drinking water without water will can live, you can be having headache when all your body is drained so water is very important for us both human being and animal

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
drinking water is very important in our daily life because without water most of the organs in our body will not be able to function properly we need water for us to be healthy strong and fit water helps in a lot of ways in our health it reduces the risk of you having diseases in your body and it also makes our skin to be glow and prevent it from pimples acne and scars you should make sure you're drinking enough water everyday at least six glasses of water is not too much for you to drink in a day
Hi Zina. Thanks a lot for your informative post and for your time. I agree with everything you mention in your post. Yes,water is so essential. We cannot survive without water. Water keeps us energetic and healthy.Hope that all people have access to fresh and clean water.

Barin

I love drinking water a lot like eight glasses of water everyday I don't make sure I drink enough water because of my body system it has a lot of benefits that this water does to the body so I make sure that I drink water regularly and it is important for anybody to drink water regularly so that it will reduce the risk of some diseases in the body and it will also help you to be very healthy and this water also helps in dehydration and helps to boost our immune system it's really goes a long way in keeping us healthy

Zina

drinking water is very important in our daily life because without water most of the organs in our body will not be able to function properly we need water for us to be healthy strong and fit water helps in a lot of ways in our health it reduces the risk of you having diseases in your body and it also makes our skin to be glow and prevent it from pimples acne and scars you should make sure you're drinking enough water everyday at least six glasses of water is not too much for you to drink in a day

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
water helps a lot in our health it makes us to the more healthy and also boost our immune system by making it more stronger
Hi Zerina. Nice to meet you. Thanks a lot for your nice post. I fully agree with you that water makes us healthy, energetic and strong. We cannot survive without water. Water is essential. Hope that everyone has access to fresh, clean water.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
It will help to boost our immunity and it will also help to reduce the risk of developing some diseases in the body
Hi Krishrish. Thank you for your nice post. Yes,water makes people healthy.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Drinking water is very good for us because water increases energy,
it prevents headaches, it can aid weight loss, water helps us stay hydrated
and it helps the brain function.

We cannot survive without water.

What is your opinion about water?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Water is very essential to humans life in which without water human beings can not survive.
Water is very good to the body system in the sense that ; it help to aid digestion of food and its also help to evacuate some waste out of the body which usually comes out inform of sweating.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
It will help to boost our immune system and also make us to be more healthy and free from certain health implications
Hi Aceenmi. Thank you for your nice post. Yes,we agree. Water helps boost our immune system and makes us healthy. We cannot survive without water. Water is life. Hope that all people around the world have access to quality water. Water is a gift from God to everybody.

Aceenmi

It will help to boost our immune system and also make us to be more healthy and free from certain health implications

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Water is very good for the body. I used to take water and also eats some fruits early in the morning. How I wish there will be access to quality water in my place.
Hi Kabak95.Thank you for your message. I am so sorry that there is no access to quality water in your place. I hope that things in your place will get better soon and that you will have quality water very soon. Water is essential and all people should have access to quality water so as to be healthy.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Drinking water makes us to be healthy and strong and it also makes us to be hydrated and prevent us from developing diseases in the body like kidney problem, heart failure, cancer and diabetes and also indigestion because water is very good for digestion. Water is life it is really important in our health
Hi Empress. Yes, indeed, hydration is really very important. Thank you for mentioning it. People must drink a lot of water whether they are thirsty or not.
Water is the best gift for us. Water is life as you say and I definitely agree with you. Nobody can survive without drinking water.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
When you drink water it gives the body energy and strength and also helps to aid digestion.also when you eat there is no how you will not need water for digestion so try taking water it's good for the body.also water help to reduce High blood pressure and any kind of disease.
Hi Drennit. I absolutely agree with you. Water is very essential and important for digestion. Scientists say that we must drink at least 8 glasses of water daily in order to stay healthy and hydrated. It is impossible to survive without water. People who drink a lot of coffee daily, they must drink even more water to stay hydrated. Water is the best gift for people.

Empress

Verified member
Drinking water makes us to be healthy and strong and it also makes us to be hydrated and prevent us from developing diseases in the body like kidney problem, heart failure, cancer and diabetes and also indigestion because water is very good for digestion. Water is life it is really important in our health