Health Benefits Of Taking Honey

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah I have read about the nutritional value of honey years back and I started taking honey because I needed to have a smooth and clear skin at that time and it actually worked. Honey is great for skin, it makes the skin well toned and suppled. Maybe I start considering it too for weight loss.

AmaliaTG

Y
No doubt honey is safe and healthy for us. It is effective immunity booster. In these days when whole world is facing COVID pandemic, strong immunity is must for us to save from it and honey is much helpful in it. Honey is a complete food. It is my experience that we can spend with eating any other thing if we have 80 gram honey in a day. It is helpful in detoxination of our bodys
Yes of course and we can also take honey is so many ways like even Bread, coffee instead of taking sure you put honey. Also it's very beneficial to any skin bruises as it heals the skin faster and makes you look younger. It has alot to do with skin benefits.

Paridhi

What happens to your body when you start taking honey? Do you also know that honey has existed for millions of years and honey will never spoil if kept in an airtight container or that it is the only product that contains all the necessary ingredients to keep you alive and healthy. Vitamins, enzymes, minerals and water that is found in honey, have a bright side to your health. So what are the health benefits of taking honey?

1. Makes your skin clear- Even if you've probably heard that sweet things makes your skin look and feel unhealthy, that's not the case with honey. Honey opens pores of the skin web you eat it because it has an excellent antioxidant which means its regular consumption will cleanse your body and skin. It also have anti-bacterial properties which automatically improve the condition of your skin. You can use honey as a cleanser, treatment of Acne, light scrub and moisturizer.

2. Lose weight- If you are concerned about extra weight, then honey will burn away excess fat due to its properties of boosting your metabolism which is essential to weight loss

3. Stronger heart- Research shows that the antioxidants contained in honey prevent arteries from narrowing depending on the place of occurrence. Narrowing may lead to cardiac failure which when you take honey it will prevent that heart condition.

There so many health's benefits of honey, this is just to mention but a few. I hope you learn from it and start taking honey more often.
Taking honey is very beneficial for the health. It purify the blood and if you have any infection around your throat it clears as well. It gives you more benefit if you take it in Luke warm water with lemon. It will solve you cough problem.

anil02

Verified member
No doubt honey is safe and healthy for us. It is effective immunity booster. In these days when whole world is facing COVID pandemic, strong immunity is must for us to save from it and honey is much helpful in it. Honey is a complete food. It is my experience that we can spend with eating any other thing if we have 80 gram honey in a day. It is helpful in detoxination of our body

Sodiq

You all are right about the detailed health benefits of honey you highlighted up there. Honey is known as a natural sweetener and it is also great source of antioxidants. We can take honey in various ways, some people prefer taking honey in the morning why some people prefer taking it at night time. Honey can be taken alone or with other substance such as water, milk, tea and so on. It is believed that taking honey in the night period has a lot of benefits. Honey can be eating as food they has multitudinous nutritional and medicinal health benefits to human. They are alo easily digestible.

Honey can also be used in foods and beverages as a sweeteners and flavouring. A lot of individuals most especially i, prefer honey over sugar and other sweeteners known to man. Personally, I think honey is a food that should not be scarce in every household, it should be in every household. And as I already mentioned, honey is also a great and reliable substitute for sugar.

Honey is believed to contain antibacterial, multivitamin tonics and antioxidant properties which are very helpful to human health. Research shows that regularly use of honey may improve physical strength, can also boost the immune system, can treat infertility and reduce mental stress in human.