3 legitimate ways to make money online

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Back then, a lot of people didn't have the idea about online money making, but looking around today, most people make money online using their smartphone or laptop.

Though so many people have their own idea or method of making money online , even with that I would like to present 3 best and legit way to earn some cool cash online.

1) Affiliate marketing:

Affiliate marketing is one of the best and legit way a lot of people do make their money online. Affiliate marketing can simply be defined as a means or process that you earn percentage called commission when you advertise or promote someone's else business or product.
This is a very good means of making money online because you can as well earn from affiliate marketing even if you don't have your own product for sale.

2) Cryptocurrency :
Investing in cryptocurrency is also included in the top and legit ways to make money online. It's a good means to earn but the volatility make it risky, that's why it's always advisable to invest what you can afford to lose. Managing risk has an important role to play when it comes to crypto trading.

3) Selling photos

Let's say you're very good in taking nice pictures of nature, animals, people, place and so on. You can be making money as a photographer by selling your photos online using Getty images.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Advent of the internet and different social media platforms has provided the opportunity for people around the world to make money at the comfort of their homes.

A lot of people like the idea of making money at the comfort of their homes but the truth is that they do not have proper knowledge and understanding of how to get started or the kind of profitable business that would set them financially free. There are several businesses in which we can venture into on the internet at the comfort of your home and make some cool amount of money for yourself and some of them are;

Affiliate marketing: There is no doubt that affiliate marketing is a very lucrative business venture and anyone can probably succeed on it no matter your geographical location.

All that is required of you is to have proper knowledge of some certain things and on the long run, you will definitely become successful. It is also very much important for you to know that you may not succeed immediately but with consistency and seriousness you will definitely succeed.

Freelancing: freelancing is one of the best business venture you can go into currently and make some cool amount of money for yourself from the net. You just have to learn a very good skill and you are probably good to go.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
A lot of people are beginning to have interest in cryptocurrency because this is among one of the best way of making money on the internet to those people that have understanding of how to trade.

When thinking of making money from any online skill I have to consider so many things like my area of interest and the amount of money I can generate from the area of business I consider to make money from , and most importantly how reliable this earning opportunities is, Because I can't even imagine myself engaging in something that won't be profitable to me or something that won't likely last for a long time . I do not have the time to be searching from one earning opportunities to another.

Affiliate marketing is also profitable and still require some better understanding of affiliate marketing to be able to make money consistently and so many people are using this opportunity to generate money from themselves which to me I do not see anything wrong with that. As long as they don't engage in illegal activities.

Apart from those three there are others such as dropshipping, mini importation, digital marketing and so on. It depends on interest.

allison001

Verified member
We have so many legitimate ways we can make money online. I can see you have talked about affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing is one of the best and legit way a lot of people do make their money online. Why most people like this method of making money online is that, you can still be getting your income without having any products of yours for sale. Making money online through affiliate marketing also needs you to try as. much as possible to drive more traffic to the site or platform you choose to do your affiliate.

Being a business owner, you can also make money online legitimately by advertising or promoting your business and product using social media. Since we have so many social media around the world, it is your choice to choose one that you know will surely grow your business..
A lot of business owners prefer using social media such as Facebook and TikTok. Facebook is one of the best social Media platform to advertise your business because, you will meet millions of people to view your ads if possible patronize you.
TikTok is also good because it's now the most trending social media around the world.

M

Manris

Thank you for the listed opportunities for quality types of earnings. I would also add and suggest - Freelance. I think this is also a good chance for earning and money in your free time.

King bell

VIP Contributor
The advancement of technology has made the world into thinking of valuable ways one could make some income online. Indeed people have been successful throughout their quest and journey in trying to make money off the physical world we live. For beginners, it is important to go through reviews and in order to avoid scam and malicious sites. You can make money as a beginner through YouTube and starting a blog. Youtube is literally known to everyone and can be a good start. The later can be a little bit tasky but it is also worth it. If you prefer something less complicated, you can join paid to post websites like opera news hub, scooper and trendri. The mentioned sites and forums would pay you for posting on their websites. Affiliate marketing is one of the most discussed way of making money on the Internet just by promoting peoples product. You can do well to check out all listed ways and choose the one that best suits you.