3 legitimate ways to make money from the internet

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Some people around the world still find it difficult to make money online, some of them find it difficult to make money online due to their busy schedule while some of them still not believe in online money making.
Well, let's discuss about these three ways of making legitimate money from the internet.

Blogging is one of the best and top ways a lot of people do make their money online. This is a very good meal so a matter of making money online using your smartphone or laptop, but this method of making money online requires a lot from you.
Being a blogger, you must try as much as possible to monetize your blog, you can do this by posting useful contents, what you know that your audience will like rather than creating content that comes into your mind.

Selling of photos is also another way you can make money legitimately. If you are very good in snapping pictures, you can make money from it by selling your photos online from Getty images.

Completing online survey is among the best and top ways to earn online,This method of making money online is somehow easy if your are using a laptop on site like REMOTASK.

allison001

Verified member
Wow, you're listed 3 legitimate ways we can make money from the internet or online. Having our smartphone or laptop you can make money online legitimately in so many ways. Making money online isn't that easy for everybody, and it also require skill. Getting a skill to earn online depends on the kind of online money making you want to engage yourself in.

One of the legit ways some people do make their money online is by selling photos. If you know you are very good in taking pictures of nature, animals, people, place and so on, you can be making so much money from that.
Being a good and smart photographer, you can be making money online by selling your photos.

Do you know how to teach well? If you have a good idea on a particular thing, let's say you have an idea on how to make money from forex, you can be making money from the internet by doing online toturing,then you get paid by your students depending on what you guys agreed on.

Another legitimate way people make money online is by selling data, airtime,cable subscribe and so much more.

Most of these online earning requires capital to start with.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are several legitimate ways and methods which people can use to make money on the net. the advent of the internet and different social media platforms has even made it easier for people to venture into different online businesses and make a lot of money sitting at the comfort of your homes. It has also improve the way in which people communicate.
People
that have different offline businesses can now take it online and easily communicate with their customers to make a lot of the sales.
One of the best businesses which you can start on the internet and make a lot of money is affiliate marketing.
Affiliate marketing simply means selling other people's product in order to get certain percentage of the selling price which is usually called commission.
One beautiful thing about this business venture is that you don't require your own product in order to make money but you simply do so by promoting other people's product.
Another good business in which we can venture into on the internet that makes alot of money is cryptocurrency trading.
It is very risky business but if you can take your time to study it well, then you will probably stand a chance of making a lot of money on the internet.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There are thousands and hundreds of legit ways to earn money online but for this comment I will be only talking about the legit ways I have used to earn money online . there is a pay to watch website I have been using to make money online for the past years which is known as watch cruise.com . the website is 100% legit , paying , easily accessible , and flexible etc the website is a paid to watch website that allows its users and members to earn money by watching short video clips and movies . And as they are watching they earn tokens which could later be transformed into real cash and could be withdrawn through PayPal , direct bank transfer , bitcoin , lite coin , payeer etc .

Secondly , I also invest my time and phone resources on working on various paid to post websites and forums . in fact during my early days of being an online money making newbie . Indulging and working on paid to post website has been the first way I earn money online . During my posting on forums days I have encountered various paid to post forums like bisdustry and listverse . The boat website are legit , but their disadvantage is that it is time-consuming and the earnings are not worth it . It was during the year 2018 a friend of mine introduced me to trendri website which has been one of the best , paying and most legit paid to post website I have encountered .

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Selling of photos should have not been included in the list because I have never seen anyone that have been able to make money by selling of photos , a lot of people are making money blogging or with any other related online business they are interested which could also be cryptocurrency trading or affiliate marketing depending on their area of interest . But I can't possibly imagine if people are really making money by selling of their photos and even if they are able to make money here I believe the possibility of earning will be extremely low.

People should rather look for more opportunities to learn whatever skills they are interested or they can possibly make money on trendri by posting of content but this should only be done for short term purposes and is not something a person have to depend on as their only source of survival.

Skill is very important and even if people are working on paid to post website I believe 95% of people are also looking for opportunity to raise money to buy a laptop to learn a skill so as to improve their earning rates . Dedication is also very important in people that are interested to make money online.