3 Cold Lunch Ideas Your Budget Will Love

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
We're all busy. We don't always have time to plan out a full meal, or even just a quick snack.

But there are times when you can find the time and space to eat something healthy and delicious, and that's what I'm here to show you how to do!

Whether you're making these three cold lunch ideas your own or just trying them out for the first time, I hope you'll enjoy them as much as I do.

1. Roasted Asparagus Salad with Avocado Dressing and Toasted Almonds

Healthy asparagus is one of my favorite vegetables, so I love putting it in salads like this one. It's also really easy to make!

2. Chicken Cobb Salad

This salad will make anyone feel like they're having an outdoor barbecue even if they're eating it indoors! Pair it with some grilled chicken or turkey breast, a garden salad, and some homemade bread crumbs for extra crunch.

3. Macaroni and Cheese with Broccoli

This is a great way to get your kids involved in the kitchen (and they'll love the fancy cheese). It's also super easy to make, which means it doesn't take long at all. Just boil some pasta according to the package instructions, then add broccoli florets and milk while it's cooking. Add salt and pepper if needed (we like to use lots of salt). Once the pasta is done cooking, drain it and top with whatever cheese looks good in your fridge (we like shredded cheddar). Stovetop instructions are below so you can do it yourself!