Earn Money 2 more Tips to make Money on Instagram

raaman

Valued Contributor
Like professionals, you can also photos on Instagram. You can post your best photos that you consider, you can sell. Of course, don't forget to use watermarks in every photo you post. Later, if someone is interested in buying your photo, you can give the original photo.

Here are two more tips:

1. Quiz hunter:

This point is worth trying. On Instagram, there are many accounts that hold good quizzes held by online stores, and companies. Quiz models are quite varied. Starting from just re-posting, mentioning friends to creative competitions through posting with attractive prizes ranging from products to cash.

2. Become an admin:

Another way to earn money from Instagram is to become an admin. Some important figures or people need publications and socialization about their work through social media, including Instagram. However, many of them cannot operate Instagram. Maybe they are clumsy, aka technology stutters, so they need admin help to manage their accounts.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Nice tips. The second tip is a very way of earning money on Instagram. People especially the celebrities or even some big brand, may decide to make use of the person for their advertisement. Though I am not that active on Instagram for some obvious reasons but it seems I need to explore it as well for me to get some doe through it.

Mellorando

Banned
A business owners should avoid too much goods lending on credit to its customers a business owner who engage in such an activity will liquidize his or her business stock and will run out of business because lack of money to purchase new and trending stock means no business at all

Samuel72

Verified member
There are many ways to make money on Instagram first just create an Instagram page and once you have gotten enough followers on your Instagram page you can start up a marketing business or adverts for people. You can also get enough followers on your Instagram account and you can start up a drop-shipping business.