Earn Money How to Grow a YouTube Channel Fast: Tips to Getting More Views and Subscribers on YouTube

marketingexperts

Did you know that more people use YouTube than Facebook?

YouTube is the second most visited site in the world. The average person logs over 21 minutes per visit and views more than 11 pages.

Given that YouTube is accessible on almost any device, from smartphones to television screens, it’s no wonder that people continue to flock to the platform. Whether it’s to learn a new skill (86% of people have turned to YouTube for educational purposes) or watch a music video, YouTube’s draw is ever increasing.

So, how do you get a piece of this giant pie? In this guide, we’ll share 13 proven tips to optimize your YouTube channel for growth.

Build Videos Around a Single Keyword/Topic
Be Searchable

Link to Yourself
Make Playlists
Use Your End Screen
Engage with Your Audience
Get Branded
Promote Your YouTube Videos on Other

Social Channels
Post Great Thumbnails
Leverage YouTube Cards
Push for Subscriptions
Upload More
Use Analytics
The work you put into your YouTube channel now will pay massive dividends down the road.
Unlike a video that you publish on Facebook or Instagram (that gets buried in a newsfeed), your YouTube videos become more valuable the longer they’re online.

They’ll continue to accumulate views, and if you follow the steps above you’ll get a steady increase in likes and views the longer your video is available.
How to Create High-Ranking YouTube Videos without Showing Your Face
As everyone knows, YouTube is the second biggest search engine in the world. More than 1,000,000,000 unique users visit it each month. No wonder how people can make thousands of dollars by uploading a few “stupid” videos and make thousands of dollars by setting up YouTube Ads and doing nothing else.

What are YouTube Ads?
However, many people are not comfortable showing themselves in videos, because of shyness, lack of security and a handful of other explanations.

What if you’d still like to take advantage of the huge possibilities that YouTube offers? Don’t worry: there is a solution.

You can achieve similar results, if not better, by following the strategies below.

The Equipment
One of the best things about creating high-ranking YouTube videos without showing your face is that you don’t even need to have a camcorder or video camera.

All you have to do is invest into one or two programs and you can create cheap, but extremely professional and engaging videos for years to come.

My favorite tools for doing so are:

Camtasia Studio as screen recording software

Sparkol VideoScribe to help you create fast-drawing videos without any technical or design knowledge

PowToon Animation for creating video animations quickly and easily

With just one of these tools anyone can create “faceless” but engaging videos that look professional and attract lots of views.

Heck, I have a few videos that took me less than 30 minutes to record with Camtasia and have already earned me more than $500 in affiliate commissions. I’m not saying this to brag, just to help you see how powerful these tools can be in YouTube marketing.

What Kind of Videos Can You Create?

At this point you may want to ask what kind of YouTube videos you could create without being present in any of them. Fortunately, there are a lot of options again:

1. Create Tutorial Videos

For creating tutorials, I think Camtasia Studio works the best.

You can create tutorials about a lot of things:

how to install a piece of software online

how to order a certain product from your site

how to sign up for a service you’re promoting

and basically how to do anything online.

2. Create Explainer Videos

You can create explainer videos to show people how something works or to explain a rather boring subject in an easy to understand, engaging way. The animations you can create with Sparkol VideoScribe and PowToon are perfect for this purpose.

3. Response Videos

Another effective YouTube marketing strategy is creating videos where you answer your visitors’ or viewers’ most common questions.

For example you can let people ask their doubts about a certain topic in the comments under your videos or via your site’s contact form and then reply to the most frequently asked questions in a Monthly Video Response.

An extra tip I can give you here is to create a PowerPoint presentation on the subjects you’ll talk about and then record that presentation with Camtasia Studio while you’re narrating. This is one of the easiest and most common ways to create popular “faceless” YouTube videos.

Summary

I hope these strategies will help you create high-ranking YouTube videos without showing your face. They certainly worked wonders for me, and I see no reason why they wouldn’t work for you, too.

And if you can implement these YouTube optimization strategies published before by Brandignity, I’m sure your YouTube channel will become very popular and profitable soon.