10 Healthy Tips for 2021

Kola

Verified member
For you to be healthy one has to stop smoking or drinking because it's dangerous for the health and can cause damage to the heart it causes disease like heart disease, heart problem, high blood pressure,,high temperature etc so don't smoke.to be healthy one has to also eat good food.to be healthy you have to eat a lot of fruit and veggies they help to supply the body with essential nutrients and vitamins

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Avoid smoking or drinking as it damages the health which causes lung problem, heart disease and kidney problem
Hi Aqruub. Nice to meet you. Thank you for your nice post and for your time. I fully agree with you. We should avoid smoking and drinking if we want to healthy.

Qriquimen

Always go for medical check-up so as to know what precautions to do regarding your health state and also what nutrient your body needs

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Eating balanced diet and engaging in exercise is the best part when we want to have a healthy life and also have a strong immune system
Hi Samrilm. Nice to meet you. Thank you for your nice post and for your time. I absolutely agree with you. A balanced diet in combination with regular exercise makes people healthy.

Xachima

Avoid too much exposure to sun to avoid skin cancer and also make sure too drink enough water so as not to be dehydrated

Empress

Verified member
Eating fruit and vegetables is of great help when you want to have a healthy life because they contain nutrient that are needed in the body which will help in health growth and we should also make sure to eat balanced diet it is so important in having Healthy life

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
For you to be healthy one has to stop smoking or drinking because it's dangerous for the health and can cause damage to the heart it causes disease like heart disease, heart problem, high blood pressure,,high temperature etc so don't smoke.to be healthy one has to also eat good food.to be healthy you have to eat a lot of fruit and veggies they help to supply the body with essential nutrients and vitamins
Hi Kola.Thank you very much for your post. Yes, if we follow these 10 tips, we will be healthy and strong. Any additional healthy tips from you are also welcome.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
10 Healthy Tips for 2021
------------------------------

1.) Eat healthy food.Consume lots of fruit and vegetables because they are a great source of vitamins and minerals.

2.) Exercise daily.Walking is a very good form of exercise.

3.) Don't smoke.It is very bad for your health.

4.) Check your blood pressure regularly.This is very important to lower your risk of heart disease.

5.) Consume less salt and sugar. Sugar is not good for your teeth and you can put on weight whereas salt is bad for blood pressure.

If you follow this tips,you will be healthy.Health is everything.but we have to try to be healthy.We deserve it!

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
These are tips that ordinarily everybody should be able to adhere to. In addition people should not be comfortable with living in environments that are close to bushes. These bushes can be a breeding place for dangerous animals like mosquitoes and snakes.
Hi Sethbala11.Thank you for your nice post.Very interesting what you mention about bushes.

Setho

VIP Contributor
These are tips that ordinarily everybody should be able to adhere to. In addition people should not be comfortable with living in environments that are close to bushes. These bushes can be a breeding place for dangerous animals like mosquitoes and snakes.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Avoid too much stress as it can prevent someone from being in its normal state of health
Hi Krishrish. Nice to meet you. Thank you for your nice post. I absolutely agree with you. Stress is so harmful for us and we should try to avoid it as much as we can. Stress suppresses our immune system, increases the risk of heart attack and stroke ,upsets our reproductive and digestive system and causes depression. We must try to relax and be positive. Life is a gift from God and we must enjoy every minute of it!

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
These tips are not only relevant in this year but it is also relevant even at all time to make us feel healthy.
Hi btaliat.Thank you very much for your nice post. Yes, you are right. These tips are not only relevant for this year but they are forever.
It is very important to follow this healthy tips so as to be always active, full of energy and healthy. Health is valuable, a gift from God. We cannot buy health so we have to protect our health and always try to be healthy and strong. I think that if we follow these tips , we will stay healthy.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Smoking has been addressed so many times by doctors that it is not good and can lead to so many diseases in the body ,yet some people refuse not to quit smoking, personally I do not smoke and I do a lot of exercise when I have time .eating of fruit and vegetables are things I also try to do .. I just want to keep myself out of processed food as possible.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
These tips are not only relevant in this year but it is also relevant even at all time to make us feel healthy.