Earn Money #1 easiest way to make money online today

AndyC

There are plenty of websites out there offering easy ways to make money. But how may of them are legit? That’s the big question. I found one that is legit. It’s called Leadsleap.

Leadsleap is a traffic generation website that has over 100,000 members. They offer you 4 different ways to make money with their website, but I’ll only get into one of these ways in this post. You need to check out an earlier post I wrote on trendri.com if you are serious about earning money this way.

Leadsleap has ads on their website, created by their members. They encourage their members to click on and rate these ads. Every time you click on a ad you receive a credit. The longer you stay on a ad, you will compile more credits (up to a minute). The more ads you click the more credits you will collect.

So what do you do with the credits?

You have two optoons. If you would like to use the credits to promote your products or services to the members, you can use the credits this way. The other way to use these credits is to turn them into cash. Leadsleap will buy back these credits if you choose not to use the credits on ads.

They have 3 other ways to earn through Leadsleap including a daily active bonus, again you can read more about that on the previous post that is linked to above.

Leadsleap also offers free marketing tools for you to use to help you create an online busines. These tools can help you on your way to becoming a online success. Remember, it is free to join.