You Can Make Money On Medium Partner Program From Unsupported Country

D

Deleted member 13140

Ever wondered if you could make money on medium from unsupported countries, well i thin it's possible, i haven't actually done it myself to be exact, but am planning to, i just want to reach 100 followers then i can be eligible, But i am live in an unsupported country so i somehow decided to search.

How To Join Medium Partner Program From Unsupported countries

And i found results, awesome actionable methods to do it, it's not illegal i guess, because the writer actually had an issue, and called them, told them she was from an unsupported country and they still helped her.

And yes, i know some of you might be asking, but it requires Skrill which also doesn't like everyone, but i think they is a way around that by joining either TransferWise or Payoneer and getting a US bank.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You need to attract a lot of organic traffic to your page on medium before you can make decent income from the program. I would rather set up my own blog and put up the content there in order to attract free traffic. This will give me the opportunity to 100% income from my website without sharing with anybody.

D

Deleted member 13140

You need to attract a lot of organic traffic to your page on medium before you can make decent income from the program. I would rather set up my own blog and put up the content there in order to attract free traffic. This will give me the opportunity to 100% income from my website without sharing with anybody.
The point isn't so you can make bank from medium, the point is for those who can't actually afford to pay for their we hosting, medium is the best way to earn that extra income and help you boost your blog, plus if you start off with medium, and they eventually trust you, then you can include links back to your blog and still won't get banned, or suspended.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
You need to do some research. Medium does not pay with skrill, they use Stripe and stripe is available in very few countries. The reason why medium partner program is not available in many countries is because their payment system stripe is not available in many countries. I don't know you you talking about but I don't this you can work on Medium if you are form unsupported country.