Earn Money Make money on Medium as a beginner

Neyz

As a beginner online you may not have a lot of money to start with. Therefore you will need to take advantage of free opportunities.

You may not have money to start a blog or buy paid traffic. However with Medium.com you may hit those two birds with one stone. Medium has a high domain authority and therefore posts on medium will rank higher than on your own new site. So you can utilize Medium's high domain authority to write blog posts that have a much higher chance of ranking on Google and other search engines.

You can join Medium for free and write blog posts that have affiliate links, and you will be able to make money that way. In addition, you can join Medium's partner program and write posts that have no affiliate links (as a requirement), and get paid by Medium for the reading time that your content gets.

Medium has a simple interface that gives you opportunity to write your post and add images easily just like you are doing here on Trendri.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Medium is one of the best platforms to get noticed either as a blogger or otherwise. One beautiful thing about it is that it has a lot of authority which means that it can easily rank. If you are able to put your affiliate link on your articles then there's a possibility that you make a whole lot of sales.

Carson20t

I need to know more about medium platform.How many niches can you create as a content writer or blogger?can you drive traffic from the external audience or it has to be the people within medium reacting to your content.

How much does it cost to upgrade to a paid membership on the platform ant what other features does it have as a paid member apart from earning.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It is not really easy to make money on medium as you said because making money there on monthly basis will be determined based on your ability to write good content and voting by people that will determine who will win the monthly salary for the month. I still have to research more about it understand how I can actually make use of this opportunity

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The only thing I don't like about this platform is that just like opera mini hub, the people on the platform will be deciding the payment of the users. You will be making money based on whether the people on the platform like what you do or they don't like them.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is possible to make money posting articles on medium. But I will advise you to create your own blog and start posting on it because you are going to share profit using the platform of medium know it is free to sign up. You have full control over what you can do with your own blog.