Earn money from medium New method

D

Deleted member 13140

Am sure everyone has heard of medium and their partnership program. How you can use it to make money online. Though it's not as easy as you might think, yea they have a huge list of requirements. If the country restrictions doesn't stop you, then the minimum followers count will. Yeah I didn't even know they had a minimum follower count.
But anyways I wasn't planning on talking about Earning from the partner program, I was talking about using medium as a source for affiliate marketing traffic, yeah its possible but you gave to be extremely clearful, because the truth is no platform likes to be used as a source for free traffic, I mean look at Facebook, fried their algorithm while trying to reduce the amount of free traffic their users generate very cliche i would say.

So yeah I know a youtuber that used medium as a source for traffic and was generating thousands of dollars every month doijg it, am not surprised, I knew it was possible but whole trying it I was suspended. So the trick is enjoy the writing and then promote something.

niche

Verified member
Medium is a good way to get some free traffic for a website. One of my websites is listed in the list of top 50 book review blogs in the country on medium, so I am getting a few visitors monthly from the listing. I have not created a medium account due to lack of time.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I know some people are using media to generate traffic to their website. people are writing articles on medium because the website index faster on Google search engine for every article you put on it. If you target it low competitive keywords all right article about them on Medium platform, you are going to receive lot of free organic traffic to the articles.