Write on good parenting and earn on afineparent.com

Etini

Valued Contributor
The idea of sharing your experience as a parent to help other parents is a fascinating one. Even more fascinating is the fact that you would get paid for it. All these are possible with a platform called afineparent.com. It is a platform that accepts submissions from people on parenting and how to navigate through it.

They accept articles on positive parenting, 'how to', and 'what to' as it relates to parenting and bringing up a child. I think even people who are parents can also write on the site after all we were all raised by our parents.

The articles must also contain a mandatory 2 minutes action plan. The article must have 1500-3000 words. This site does not require a guest writer to pitch them. Just send the article as a google drive document to [email protected]. It would be reviewed and you would be communicated back.

When your article is accepted, the site would pay you $75 for it. That's the pay rate for each article on their site.

I think the is quite easy for a mid-level writer to spin, deliver and earn. Parenting is what everyone can relate to. However, go to the site's guideline page before you start writing.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
This is really nice :), I should show my mum, haha, the online is the typical example of capitalist, I mean everything is getting monetized, you can also make money through sponsored post, you could create sponsored content for the site, which is content that is paid for by a sponsor and promotes their product or service.

If you have expertise in a specific area related to parenting, you could offer consulting or coaching services to parents who are members of Afineparent.com, you just have to be creative.

Niching down is very important, if you can just niche down on parenting, there is a lot of money up for grabs, parents are online too, If you have a product or service that would be relevant to the audience of the site, you could consider placing ads on the site to promote it.

I will sure check it out and see how it operates.

Etini

Valued Contributor
@moonchild everything is being monetized now. The truth is if person wants to pay for consultancy on these issues, the person would spend much. The site comes in, makes money by being the medium that would connect the consultant who is the writer with the client who is the reader. The writer as the consultant is paid his/ her fees.

Truth is in real life, people are paying and receiving consultancy fee for what the reader gets for free online. That's why most consultants don't like online platforms like this. We are in the information age and the reality is just hitting us. No more hoarding of information.

Any kind of information one wants is niched somewhere online. Be it parenting, gambling, writing, tailoring, and every other aspect of life. Just look at the number of writing platforms being exposed in this get paid to write forum in just one week.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
It's so nice you shared your experience with afineparent.com. It sounds like a valuable platform for parents to share their experiences and offer guidance and support to other parents, while also earning some extra money. The focus on positive parenting and practical advice on raising children is definitely a useful and relevant topic for many parents. The pay rate of $75 per article is also a fair rate, considering the effort and expertise required to write a well-written and informative article on parenting.

The requirement of a mandatory 2-minute action plan and a word count of 1500-3000 words also ensures that articles are thorough and provide practical guidance for readers. It is convenient that guest writers do not need to pitch their articles and can simply submit them directly to the site for review. Overall, afineparent.com seems like a useful and rewarding platform for parents to share their experiences and offer guidance to other parents.