Will you still work under poor condition?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It is not uncommon when you see people misuse these parlances- servant and slave. People don't really understand that workers are servants and not slaves.

Servants are the people that work for a master and expecting a reward for the job done. While slaves are not expecting any rewards even after labour with their might and sweat.

However, it is very common especially in a capitalist state seeing workers being maltreated and treated like slaves and not servants.

Sadly enough, these people still continue to work under these conditions. Then I begin to wonder if the motivation is now passion or lack of choice.

How on earth will someone be working under boss and slavery situation and doesnt even voice out all in the name of i don't want to lose my job or I dont have choice.?

On the other hand, maybe I have gone to the extreme, maybe I need to reason in another direction. Maybe it is not all people that really work for money. Maybe

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
It is not uncommon when you see people misuse these parlances- servant and slave. People don't really understand that workers are servants and not slaves.

Servants are the people that work for a master and expecting a reward for the job done. While slaves are not expecting any rewards even after labour with their might and sweat.

However, it is very common especially in a capitalist state seeing workers being maltreated and treated like slaves and not servants.

Sadly enough, these people still continue to work under these conditions. Then I begin to wonder if the motivation is now passion or lack of choice.

How on earth will someone be working under boss and slavery situation and doesnt even voice out all in the name of i don't want to lose my job or I dont have choice.?

On the other hand, maybe I have gone to the extreme, maybe I need to reason in another direction. Maybe it is not all people that really work for money. Maybe
This is question really deserve answer. Many people out their that are doing one job that is not given them happiness do not pray for such but sometimes it was condition that warrant it.
What they will be thinking about might be mor that what we are seeing or thinking. Some of them will be thinking about their family while some may be thinking that if they eventually love the job where are they going to start again.No body will be happy to be working on a bad condition.

Ozigba Richard Lamai

When you say poor condition this may include certain things which are not place which will not allow you to work properly. Poor condition involves the office environment an order challenges which may be involved in other not to carry out productivity in accurately. Most people may be able to work under poor condition why order me not, if it's your business you will have to endure and work under it.

Queentener

A lot of people are working under poor condition, been maltreated and abused but when you don't have a choice you have no other option than to cope with the I'll treatment because you have responsibilities and getting that job was like a needle passing through the nose, I mean it wasn't easy getting the job . So you can't blame people for staying while working in a poor condition.

Samuel72

Verified member
Presently in my country here in Nigeria the situation of unemployment has made some workers lost their right to speak, and also this same situation has given power and authority to managers and company owners to manipulate and use the employee the way they want. So lack of unemployment can make anyone work in poor condition.

Mellorando

Banned
Working under poor condition could be too stressful, discouraging and self disturbing but in the absence of ideas you don't have a choice than to work despite the bad condition that is why it is advisable to work for yourself rather working for someone because people are heartless these days and good treat their fellow man without human Love

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
To be candid i will not be glad to work under a poor working conditions, because i will not be able to achieve my full potientals. Working under a poor working condition will not yield the desired out put for the organization. Even though the salary may be fat working under such conditions will certainly reduce the potential of the worker. So I won't subscribe to it.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Even if there is a labor law here that protects workers I know that there are still business owners who are slave drivers. Some factories have poor working conditions with a hot work place because this is a tropical country. I can imagine the workers with wet shirts from the sweat due to the heat and it has a terrible odor. I couldn't work in that kind of condition.