Will You Like To Stop Making Money?

uforwealth

Verified member
Will you like to stop making money from trendri.com because the earning is very low compared with affiliate marketing?

I know there will be different opinions from members of this forum when it comes to sharing our experience about trendri.com.
Some will have it at the back of their minds to quit posting and commenting on the forum because the earning is very low to satisfy their needs.

My advice to those people is that they shouldn't see the forum as a place to make a lot of money but as a training ground to improve on their writing skills . As time goes on, they will become seasoned content writers that will be able to secure high paying content writing projects from big companies .Trendri is the best place to train themselves to get high paying content writing jobs.

One of the factors that can help them to become professional content writers that will be able to secure high paying content writing project from big companies is research and this is one of the things we do to write quality content on this forum to make money.
If they can do research they will be able to write about anything . As time goes on, with more practice, they will be addicted to research and write quality content that will always be read ,liked and shared by a large number of people. That is money because money is in people.

Will you like to stop making money from trendri because the earning is very low ?​

oldbuddy

If I felt the earnings were too low, I never would have registered for the forum. I scanned a good number of posts and decided it would be interesting to participate and it certainly is better than sitting in front of the TV ruining my eyesight.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
The truth is that paid-to-post forums do not pay much. The earnings are very low. For this reason, some users lose interest ,so they stop working on forums and search for other better earning ways.
However, I agree with you that Trendri and similar forums are good places to learn about other earning methods and improve your writing. Thus, we must be patient and not give up easily.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Money making is an unending process that one will do even after retirement and one still have time to work.

I see money making as a hobby because when you enjoy making money you will do it on a daily basis which I believe is not a bad idea at all. So for me it is money making all the way maybe until I am very weak and fragile to do anything. The thing is that I have turn my money making process into a hobby so I am totally enjoying the process and I do like it that way

Yes I agree with you that we may not be making good money with posting on forums but they are great learning grounds for those that want to acquire skills like writing it helps you to type faster and to use good grammar with your post and know how to edit and write appropriately which is all what content writing entails.

oldbuddy

Money making is an unending process that one will do even after retirement and one still have time to work.

I see money making as a hobby because when you enjoy making money you will do it on a daily basis which I believe is not a bad idea at all. So for me it is money making all the way maybe until I am very weak and fragile to do anything. The thing is that I have turn my money making process into a hobby so I am totally enjoying the process and I do like it that way

Yes I agree with you that we may not be making good money with posting on forums but they are great learning grounds for those that want to acquire skills like writing it helps you to type faster and to use good grammar with your post and know how to edit and write appropriately which is all what content writing entails.
This is the plan I am following and so far it has been perfect for me. The one thing I added was making sure it is passive enough that I can take a few days off whenever I like without damaging the model or taking more risk.

Heartstrings

When it comes to making money,you have to continue trying your best,why because you never can tell which one would be more preferable to you after some analysation. Truly the earning on trendri is low but then it is far better than most of the forums I have come across,I wanted to stop making money here initially but when I realized it is better than nothing at all,I decided to stick to it, while I keep hunting for a far better means. One thing I like on here is it makes one have more knowledge about many things in general and also improve your writing skill.

The truth there is paid to post forums are actually a side income, because I don't think there are forums that pays well as you expect. Also you can actually save what you earn here to start up a business that doesn't need much capital. In all,if you have no other means to earn,try not to stop making money here because it will help you with one or two of your expenses.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Until some other asset replaces money, I do not see myself opting out from the act of making money and that is because the making of money is definitely the beginning of living as a human being. Many individuals who are unable to make money as a result of one Factor to the other can totally testify to the fact that the situation is totally critical and uneasy, primarily they are been described as broke and poor. To prevent being broke and poor it is totally necessary that an individual make money by all means and by saying by all means simply means that he or she must only adopt the legit and advisable way of making money.

The act of making money isn't something that comes easy especially if the individual is aspiring to make money in abundance, but with the right motive and with the right determination a particular individual aspiring to make money in abundance can totally make reasonable and comfortable amount of money in which he or she is looking for.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Personally I love making money on the internet and I don't have any plans of quitting it anytime soon because it is something I can make money from on my spare time and that is quite better for me most especially for people who are student and do not have time to work full-time offline.

At least with the help of the online space a lot of people can raise some money for themselves to take care of their personal needs while in school. New student who wants to work part-time offline because this will be as a huge source of distraction except it is absolutely necessary.

In terms of writing skill , that is what I am trying to improve, it is necessary at least to be a better content writer and the internet.

I have come to understand that there are different ways to make money as a content writer such as freelancing.