Does making money online stop your daily activities?

Ajebo25

Verified member
Nowadays with the current situation of the economy and high rate of unemployment people take to find means to get money both online and offline but being online sometimes stop you from doing what you always do.

Some people best time to be online is at night which will stop them from getting asleep outill late hours of the night which is not good for their health, some postpone things they are suppose to do at the right time and shift there schedule just because there busy online trying to make money.

So I want to ask do you shift your schedule just to be online?? How do you balance your time being offline and online??

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It does not affect my offline activities at all because I can organise my time to make sure that I only post when I am free and sometimes I do it at night because that is just the most suitable time I can just organise to carry out my posting activities or any other form of online business to earn some money , on the daytime I may not likely have the time to post or make comments.

Sometimes when I am free I can carry out some posting of new content but not really a must that I have to do it because most of the posting I always like to do them at night which is always the most suitable time for me.

At day is the time I used to read and engage in other things that is really profitable in my life and that is what I have been doing for a long time , anyone that have a crash between posting and their offline activities may not really organise their time to suit each and every of those things perfectly because with online business ,it will be possible for you to organise your time so you can work whenever you feel like doing.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Time management is the first thing an online earner should just work on. There is no doubt thatsny people combine both offline and online jobs together. I fall in this category as well and I will address this issue personally using my own style and logic on how I do combine the two ways of making money.

Like i said before, I do start my daily activities with some goals I am aiming at achieving. I will make sure all those goals are achieved no matter what it takes me. Sometimes, I do fix posting or working on some online gigs at night but not really midnight. I may do it before I sleep and when I wake up early in the morning before starting preparing for the offline job.

Sometimes, I set target whenever I discover that I am being lazy. I will just try as much as possible to set some amount I need to make per week. This will make me work towards achieving those aims. One thing about online earning is that you have to be a go getter or else you may end up making nothing because you are always yourself boss. And you are free to do whatever you feel like doing.

Most people are not really earning much online or nothing online because they have not mastered how to manage their time.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
One of the most important qualities of anyone that really wants to make money on the internet is proper time management.

If you do not know how to manage your time properly you may actually not be able to carry out your offline activities coupled with your money making online venture.

I always try as much as possible to bring a specific time on daily basis to perform my online tasks and learn certain things and also allocate some time for my offline activities. It may not really be easy but with consistency and seriousness you can actually achieve anything you want to achieve.

I remember vividly when I started working on several paid to post platforms I was always struggling to do some certain things offline but today I have figured it out in such a way that they do not conflict each other.

This is coupled with the fact that I am even a student and also working on the internet and doing all the activities offline. I always bring out morning and afternoon hours to work on the internet if I have any space and at night to study and also watch some helpful videos that will enhance my online income.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
That is why I do not like the idea of making money online by staying indoors . Although a lot of people prefer to be their own boss thereby staying in the individual homes relaxing and chillaxing working on their online business or activity in order to make money online , I personally do not like the idea . There are other activities important to the life of a human being which include movement and interaction with friends and meeting new friends . And so letting your online job or business to deprive you of this activity is actually not good and good affect you emotionally and mentally .

Personally , my online business and work do not deprive me from my daily human activities . I still go to my workplace and I still go to school because I know these activities are also important to me just as making of money online is important . Sometimes you have to go out there in the world and share your ideas about the act of making money online . You never could tell whether you could also meet another person who share the same ideas as you do and learn new things from him or her that could aid you in the process of making money online to be more effectively advanced .

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
The forum activities I am involved in usually get to affect my daily activities, most especially if you consider now that all the forums usually have a timer that limit how fast somebody kind be active to post there .

If it were any flexible situation whereby one can wake up any hour of the day and then come online to complete their tasks, it will be very much more better but in this situation whereby you have to wait for a specific time of a day before you come to do your tasks, it is so going to be a very very stressful situation .

Things like this are you really making me to think that I will quit forum posting anytime soon, because it is stressful for me as I am somebody who does not like other activities to interfere with how I plan my day .

Posting on this forums every now and then is something that one is not really comfortable with , but we just have to keep pushing here very blessed day .

Sometimes, I would have to stay late at night, just because I am trying to complete my tasks for a particular day so that it won't get to the next day .

Rachael

Verified member
Honestly, the act, necessity and passion for many money has collided with my daily activities. At times, I just have to force myself and take my three square meals. I discovered that no matter how people say that working online gives the leverage to work at home, but it all depends on the type of online work. There are some online jobs which is so time demanding most especially if you are a chat moderator or you are managing a site. My friend who works as a chat moderator literally spend her whole day on her system and I practically have to constantly remind her of her daily activities and the routing medication she has to take to avoid the reoccurrence of the ulcer effect.

Even to me, making money online gives me little or no time to carry out my house chores and most of the time, I find myself ordering food because if I calculate the time I would use in cooking, it would seem like a waste of time for me. There are so many activities I usually engage in like morning exercise but due to working online, I do not have the chance anymore to continue practicing.

Kendy

Verified member
Making money online do flinches with my daily activities. Each day, I have to tarry myself from sleeping too long just so I can meet up with my daily targets. There are so many times I had to skip breakfast and I took it as brunch instead because of working online.

At times, I might have to stay indoors and miss some events just so I can make some wads of money. This made me realize that making money is a conquest that I shall conquer. It is not even easy to multitask online with offline jobs which makes me wonder how people who engage in different site position or schedule their daily activities. I have younger siblings that I look after and this takes a lot of my time. Running of errands when I had made my schedule to work gets disrupted and I typically have no choice, this the more reason it is good to live your comfort zone which is home so at least, you can have all your time of concentration. I had to draft out a plan and occasionally, I try to adhere with it, most especially during my free days and when there is electricity supply.

Yes, making money online has hindered my offline progress in a lot of ways, I personally have to focus and use my phone a lot which my friends complain about and give silly excuses when asked to do something or go get something. Making money online also needs a lot of sacrifices as you need to dedicate time and also your data to get things done online. I also have to learn time management due to the job I do offline. Timing is very effective. I mean, it is an effective way to balance both your offline and online job. It might be very stressful, but once you work hard consistently you get to see your gains at the end. I spend much time on this forum more than every other websites and I get to learn while earning from it. It has also helped reduce the time I spend on social media and as well reduced the irrelevant things I do daily.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Nowadays with the current situation of the economy and high rate of unemployment people take to find means to get money both online and offline but being online sometimes stop you from doing what you always do.

Some people best time to be online is at night which will stop them from getting asleep outill late hours of the night which is not good for their health, some postpone things they are suppose to do at the right time and shift there schedule just because there busy online trying to make money.

So I want to ask do you shift your schedule just to be online?? How do you balance your time being offline and online??
Hello everyone! The topic you have chosen is very interesting. It is true that a lot of people work online every day. Consequently, it is wise to organise their time so that their online job will not to affect their daily activities. As far as I am concerned, I like working online very much but I try to work online when I have free time especially at night. In this way, making money online does not stop my daily activities. For me making money online is like a hobby because it relaxes me after I come home from work. Thank you very much for your interesting thread. :)

blessingc

Never should making money online stop you from living your everyday life.
Schedule your time for it, good planning is important.
Making money online is similar to making money offline, you are making money in both situations so, there should be a time you have programmed for it.

If you grew up in a family where children are taught to do things at the right time, in occasions like these no one will tell you what to do, when or where.

When you normal individual who goes out daily for jobs wake up in the morning, you go through your morning routine, then go to work, if you have the kind of jobs that gives you a break time use such a time to check up on what you need to do online while you take a snack for refreshment.
When you close from work and get back home, you do your chores, have good meal, relax and then go back to your online job cause it really is important, you earn some of your living from it.

Sleep is important and you have make sure your program gives you some time to sleep so, you dont break down fall sick.

MakeitWork

Work you can start without training or giving up a 9-5 schedule is hard to find. I would suggest getting started with stock trading. That'll be easier knowing that you can do it in just a few minutes a day, hmmm, Let's say 5-10 mins a day tops!

If you are a beginner like me, I would suggest this link that I used and currently using as of the moment as I got started last December of the previous year, I am not that good though, so if you have questions, well I'll try my best to answer.

https://www.20mintrader.com/free-course-promotion

MakeitWork

training or giving up a 9-5 schedule is hard to find. I would suggest getting started with stock trading. That'll be easier knowing that you can do it in just a few minutes a day, hmmm, Let's say 5-10 mins a day tops!

If you are a beginner like me, I would suggest this link that I used and currently using as of the moment as I got started last December of the previous year, I am not that good though, so if you have questions, well I'll try my best to answer.

E

eldavis

For me it's the other way around. My daily offline activities recently has greatly reduce the amount of time I spend working online. I leave for work as early as 6:50 am then come back 8pm, once am back the next thing on my mind is to sleep, this has made me neglect most of my online activities.

Heartstrings

Making money online does not stop my daily activity,why because I try to balance everything to my possible best,I make sure I work online whenever I am free,but my preferred time is in the night,maybe I can use 3 hours before bedtime to work. I will take trendri for example. Whenever it's time for me to make a post and I am not free,I leave it till when I am much free,it doesn't necessary mean I have to post at that particular time by all means. We all have a life offline. Posting here doesn't stop my daily activities,why because I only post at my free time.

No matter how busy I am offline and online,I try my best to have time to eat my daily 3 square meals and also take a nap if need be. Health is wealth and this is why we need to plan our day ahead.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I don't think working online hinder my progress offline in any way I think it is the other way round for me. With working online I even have the time to do all the offline things I would have loved to do or I am doing.

Working online since you are working for yourself afford you the opportunity to do a lot of things that if you're working offline especially with a difficult boss will not allow you to do. With online job you can complete your jobs at your own pace but this is not possible with offline jobs because you need to focus and concentrate to finish your job offline before you think about even attending to your own personal activities.
So give or take online jobs even help you to carry out your offline activities more effectively and on time and anyhow you want it done.

oldbuddy

Making Money Online "IS" my daily activity. I am retired with nowhere to go and all day to get there and prefer not to be sitting in front of the TV all day, so the only other activity I am concerned with is sleeping and my body tells me when it's time for that (sometimes very forcefully).

Yusra3

Banned
I do shift my schedule to accommodate being online for income-generating activities, but I'm careful not to let it completely overtake my day. I dedicate specific blocks of time for online work, while protecting other parts of my schedule for offline pursuits like exercise, hobbies, and quality time with family and friends.