Does background affect money making

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Background in this context refers to the environment you were brought up into: your family, locality and all other things that you meet while growing up. How does all these affect money making

✓ Background affects the mindset an individual will have concerning money and making money. Some believe money is evil and other communities believe that making money is good and this will affect a person's view about making money as he or she grows up.

✓ Your background may determine your level of education and knowledge which will in turn have effect on how you are able to make money. Some communities are not exposed to the vast money making avenues available and this has an impact on the people residing there

✓ If people in your locality feel good about making money, you mingle with them and this same mindset is placed in you. The same happens for people that grew among people who feel making money is not a good thing.

Nevertheless, your background does not have the final say on the level of money you can make. There are many successful people who never grew in a condition that warrants then having the wealth they have now and there are still those who grew in a condition that permits them to make much money but are still poor.

Sikapa

Verified member
Now we live in the world where many strange things use to happen. One might think that there is no place on this modern world that does not use money but the truth is that you can still find a place on this same world that the people there don't even know what money is in this 21st century.

Therefore if you are asking whether a background can affect money making then I can tell you is somehow true. The background of a person can change the person's life completely and hence affecting his or her way of making money. Let's say a person is living in a cottage where the people there are too small. Although this person may work for money but not as much as the person living in the city. I hope my readers are getting me right. If this is so, then a person's background can really affect his money making.

uforwealth

Verified member
A person's background can have effects on how such a person makes money. These effects could be negative or positive. A person who was brought up in a wealthy family can never be compared with a person whose family is battling with abject poverty. The person from a wealthy family will surely have money to set up any business and make a lot of money as profits. On the other hand, the person with abject poverty related background will find it difficult to feed himself or herself let alone setting up a business to make more money.

niche

Verified member
In some countries, background is the main factor which affects online money making. If a person is from a poor, powerless community with no support, the government , internet sector, will not acknowledge the time, money they spend doing computer work. Instead the rich and powerful communities will falsely claim to own the paypal, bank account of the powerless and get government jobs in the internet sector. In some cases, the housewives do not have a computer , have never used a computer in their life , yet because top internet sector officials are infatuated with the good looking school dropout housewife, other women the government is making fake claims about the housewife and others pay them a monthly government salary at the expense of the person actually working online .
The internet sector is the worst in cheating, exploiting those who actually work online, invest money in domains, to make the friends and relatives of top government officials, rich and powerful.

Mastergp

Verified member
It depend on what such person believe, I won't say for everyone but I would speak for myself, in Africa for example most culture in Africa believe that when someone is not gaining financially it could result from a mistake or dangerous act made by their forefather, many have being move to believe to such issues, most times they may say that someone close to the victims may be the reason for him not making progress in either his business or other means he or she is using to make this money.

For some it might be cause by laziness most family members may exhibit lazy act and such behavior might affect other in that family especially when that parent are not working their children might get influence by their behavior and do the same.

Still on family behavior most wife's do love staying at home allowing the husband to do the provision of family needs, well am not judging family decisions but each one could remember that technology has move to a different level whereby one can even stay at home and make money, if a housewife or mother is able to engage in such money making site her children especially the female may not fall victim to laziness.

So each one is encourage to make money and also not try to pull negative influences on others.