Crypto Will illegal hacking discourage people from crypto?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It is no doubt that digital currency has taken over the world. Majority of the people are now into cryto either investing or trading with it.
However, people are always skeptical anytime they hear about various illegal hacking of crypto wallet.
So you think this is enough reason to discourage people from involving in cryptocurrency?

Kingstone

I guess there is no haven anywhere both online and offline. With crypto trading and investments, the users or holders at weary of being scammed of their coins courtesy of the hackers in the market. This will undoubtedly create a loophole in the minds of people who are new and old in the game but it will be more difficult for the newbies. Still, users can select the safest and trusted wallet exchange to keep their coins. I will not recommend one as I dont want to be liable for any error but Binance has come out on top and it is the best for me

Victorial

Many wallet exchanges have been hacked in the past and many more will be hacked if they did not take adequate security measures to improve their database. That is why the government wants it to be regulated so that it can be controlled and maintained against thefts. Usually when a bank is robbed or being closed down, the account holders will get some amount of their savings if not all
With crypto, i wonder if those users get their money back
Once a wallet has been hacked, I lose my interest in the app and I also store my assets on different apps