Choosing To Conduct A Kites Business: Is It Legal Or Illegal In Your City?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Selling kites is a very interesting business. There are many people who love to fly kites. It is actually a fun kind of sports that is loved by many people in my city. However, due to some accidents and deaths, the government has actually banned the sale and purchase of kites. However, there are still many people who do fly kites and there are many individuals who are still involved in selling and buying kites despite the fact that it is illegal in my country. I do agree with the government in regard to security and dangers of this business. However, I believe that the way kites are manufactured could be changed to avoid injuries and people should avoid flying kites on the roof of their house because it is still possible to fly kites in grounds and open space. So is it legal or illegal to conduct business of kites in your country/city?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Kites are still flown in my countries. But unlike other counties, the adult don't do it in my country. It is seen as a teenagers way of amusing themselves. Besides, they don't buy those kites in my country, the teenagers make it by using nylon and broom to make it. So selling such a business may not be lucrative in my country, I am sure of that.