Why some people quit making money online?

Finger Geek

Verified member
If you're reading this, you're probably interested in making money online. It's not a bad idea to do so, but it's important to know why some people quit and others don't. People quit making money online for many different reasons, but the below are some of the most common ones.

The main reason why some people quit making money online is because they simply don't have the patience to do so. The idea of setting aside a specific amount of time each day to work online sounds easy, but it's actually quite difficult for some people. Some people have jobs that require them to be available at certain times, so they can't set aside a specific amount of time each day for work. Others just don't have the patience to work on platforms that aren't fun or interesting. If you don't have the patience to make money online, you probably won't have the patience to keep doing it either.

Another reason why some people quit making money online is that they don't believe it's possible. They may have been doing something else before and didn't see that it was possible to make money online. They may also think that it's too risky or too hard to do. They may also think that it's too difficult to make money online and believe that only rich people can do it effectively. This can lead some people to become frustrated and give up on their online business too soon.

One way to ensure that you make more money online is to know why some people quit and others don't. Knowing the reasons why someone would quit can help you prepare for when you do have a reason to quit. It's also important to remember that not everyone will have the same success making money online as you do.

I will attribute it first to make money quick mindset. Alot of people come online and want to make money as quickly as possible some even believe that they can get free money online so when they come on board and realises that all of that is just a mirage they become disappointed and take the other way out.

I think the problem with humans is lack of patience in everything we want to do people we just want ready-made stuff something we can just do and be done with. So when once a thing come to dull us we then jump and pass

I know how many people I was able to convince to join paid to post sites exactly but as at today I don't think I have about two persons working online they need big and fast money so the working site online will not cut it for them but funny enough they are not even working offline.

Sometimes I always have difficulties when trying to make money online , because some online earning opportunities are quite confusing and some are even difficult for you to start. Example is when I was newly introduced into transcription , it was quite difficult for me to make money with transcription because for you to even start transcribing you are expected to pass an English test with at least 98% accuracy which in most cases is not always an easy thing..

The same is also applicable to other ways of making money on the internet . It may be quite easier in platforms such as paid to post , even though in most cases posting of content is not always easy but at least the process of earning with Paid to post is much more easier..

And sometimes it also depends on your location , some a very difficult for people to make money from .

Despite the fact that there are numerous amount of people making money online today there are also numerous amount of people not making money online as at present, and to some extent their reasons for not making money online is understandable and appreciated, but that was not entirely mean that they are reason for not making money online cannot be resolved or temporary handled. Many individuals have given up their intentions of making money online as a result of them consistently and always falling into the hands of online scammers and fraudsters who do create fraudulent and scamming platforms and websites in order to defraud individuals like you and I who want to make money online legitimately and passively.

Another possible reason why people do not make money online is because they live in areas where internet connection isn't strong and so because of that they cannot access the Internet adequately and frequently to get to know various platforms and websites capable and able to help them earn money per safely and comfortably.

I think one of the most outspoken reason why people quit making money online is when they meets sole hurdles such as getting scammed. It makes them disbelieve the fact that making money online is possible or even if possible, trustworthy and dependable.

If you lose interest or trust in someone, you will eventually not believe what they say or get involved in their affairs. This is exactly what is obtainable in this condition.

And as you have also said, some of the most trustable ways of making money online are not so easy
You will have to be disciplined and very committed coupled with diligence and also hardwork. Some persons don't have the patience of enduring all that and just want to get rich in the twinkle of an eye. Making money is actually a gradual process and the ability of someone to understand this greatly affects his attitude and potential of quitting online money making.

Most persons give up making money online because they got the wrong information from the very beginning. Most of them go into the online world with the belief and mindset that it is very easy to make money online, and one can do this in a very short period of time. Only for them to go into it and discover it actually takes time, consistency and hard work to earn online. This is something they did not make plans for, hence they fall out along the line.

Truly some people don't have the patience, personally I prefer making money online than offline but there are some situations where you will have to do with what is available at that particular time. Thou some people see it as stress or qualify people who is into it been lazy,well I really do not care about what people say but what I know it's good for me. Honestly speaking when I was searching for any possible online job, before I was introduced to trendri,there was a lady who was trying to discouraged me from trying to make money online,her excuse was,it's too slow and isn't fun like when you have to leave home every day to work, or trying to catch a bus, ordering an Uber or so, I was actually amazed but then I was determined to try it out and here I am,which I never regretted.

So you are right,it's lack of patience and impossibility for most people.

One of the major things I always advise people to do before they try to make money online is that they should have the right mindset. Without the right mindset it is impossible for you to succeed making money on the internet.

One of the major reasons so many people go into online money making is because they hear that other people are making money and therefore they think that it is a get-rich-quick scheme which actually turns out to not to be exactly.

Anyone who is trying to make money on the internet but first of all seek proper knowledge of how some certain online businesses works in order to be able to make some reasonable amount of money from it. Making money online requires some level of consistency and patience if you really want to become successful. A lot of people are not patient enough in order to succeed online.