2. It aids digestion
3. It makes the nervous system to function very well
4. Drinking hot water helps to relieve constipation
5. It makes us to be hydrated
6. It reduces cold
7. It improves circulation
8. It is used to cure cough
9. It helps to detoxify our body system
But drinking too much of water is not good as it can cause burn in the taste buds, it can damage the tissue in the oesophagus. But it is still far better than cold water that doesn't have any benefit that it does to the body unlike hot water which has a lot of advantages but we should not drink too much of the hot water

Syeda Sayra

1. First of all drinking hot water is really suitable for whom they have a tonsils problem.
2. And drinking hot water helps to avoid a raucousness or coughs or cold.
3. Especially for girls gynecologist suggested to drink a hot or warm water while we are on our menstruation.
Thanks !

D

Deleted member 28127

Drink cold water can cause illness and constipation for the simple reason that water that we drink have to have the same or near temper to our body that is against what most of people are thinking so the culture must change just because people have to be more cultivated about medecine tricks.

Kola

Verified member
It's good to drink hot water because it is the best thing prescribed by doctor to drink.it helps to refresh the body and also help to digest the food we eat easily.it helps the circulation of blood in the body.it also Cure any type of infection like cough and cattrarh

Drrooll

Drinking water in a very cold weather helps to reduce the cold and makes you feel heat or warm inside

cmoneyspinner

When I was pregnant I avoided drinking hot coffee or hot tea. But that first trimester, I had a lot of gas. It was awful. The only thing that helped me was drinking hot water. Heat it up as if I'm going to make coffee or tea, but instead just drink it. It did not taste good. But oh what a relief!!

Barin

Hot water is very good for our health unlike cold water it provides a lot of benefits to the health

Aqruub

Drinking hot water when we are feeling cold helps in reducing the cold and it also helps in digestion

Sodiq

Scientist revealed to us that 70 percent of the earth is totally covered by water, and in human body, over 60 percent is comprises of water. Generally, water be it cold or hot serves as a means of survival for almost all forms of life in this planet, both plant and animals depends on water for survival. Drinking hot water is great for maintaining a healthy metabolism, which is very important if you are trying to reduce your excess fat in your body. You can easily achieve this

One of the health benefit of drinking hot water is that it can detoxify your body system, drinking hot water is generally believed to helps in detoxifying the body. It also helps the sweat glands and bladder in flushing out toxins and waste materials out of our body.

Drinking hot water is good and benefitial to human body and human health in general. There are several benefits of drinking hot water on a regular basis. Reserch shows that drinking half glass of hot water in empty stomach in the morning can help human body with lack of hunger or constipation. Drinking hot water or warm water after meals or before bedtime us believed to helps calm the nerves and fosters digestion in human body.