Why set limit for the amount of time you consume working online.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Making money online could be addictive to some people especially when you find a legit , easy , accessible and paying websites to work on in order to earn money online . Making money today with the use of laptops and phones is said to be one of the widely spread mediums majorities of people have indulge in other to make money online . And the worst part is that a lot of these individuals have wasted a lot of time surfing the internet neglecting other activities of the day . Whether you stay at home or whether you stay at your workplace to earn money online it's understandably that you want to maximize your time but yet spending all consuming a lot of time working online can have a dehumanizing effects on your health .

A a lot of you might be asking why ? , firstly we all know that in order to use a PC system someone has to sit on a chair in a perpendicular angle with headstrong and his head facing the computer screen . Doctors and health researchers has it that the light rays that comes from the computer screen affect the eyes especially when the individual sit on the computer screen for a very long time . Also not everyone know how to sit properly while using the computer system , and when these individuals sit for a very long time it leads to wrong standing or sitting postures thereby affecting the shape of their spinal cord .

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Definitely I don't really spend so much of my whole day trying to make money on the internet because I also have to consider my health, apart from the fact that sitting for a long time might also affect your posture , there are other things that could possibly erupted if you are concentrating online the whole day or spending so many hours on the laptop screen. It could affect your eyes which to me is something that could be avoided that is why I always try to organise my time to make sure I do not spend beyond a certain period of time at a single-sitting when making money on the internet .

And also I try to organise my time to a point that if I can Earn a certain amount of money on the internet that will just be okay for me and I'll just look forward to relax myself and wait for the next day , sometimes the next day I may not even have the time depending on how busy my schedule is.

In everything we are doing we should consider our health factors because that is very important, if we don't put it into consideration it might lead to something bad.