How to Set Up a Shop on You Website?

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
You can add shop on your website (any kind of website, a blog, a forum, etc.) and make money when someone buys form your shop. You can sell physical or digital items from your shop. While setting up a shop with inventory (your own physical products) can be expensive, starting a dropshipping or print-on-demand shop on your site is relatively easy. You just need to add a plugin to your store and start selling on a subdomain or directory. Setting up a digital download store is also pretty easy. If you're using WordPress, there's a plugin called Easy Digital Downloads that can help you create one on your blog

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have a shop page on my website. I use woocommerce with wordpress. It is free and easy to use. By using woocommerce plugin, I am selling products that I design on Printful. I submit my designs on printful and I have integrated printful with my wordpress site. I sell products form my site but the productys are actually fulfilled by printful. This is one of the easiest methods to sell from your site by creating a shop. In the past I also had a dropshipping shop page