Why is health very important ?

Yusra3

Banned
Health is a condition of complete physical, mental and social prosperity, and not only the shortfall of illness or ailment.
Being healthy means doing what you can to keep your body strong and your immune system working properly. Health doesn't come from medicine alone. Health diseases needs to be monitored properly for our healthy lifestylehealth is very important for you and me because it helps us to got out for work.

The pursuit of health is one of the most important elements in the promotion of public and personal happiness. Health is not merely an absence of disease, but rather includes a sense of well-being, full physical capacity and a positive, constructive mental attitude.
Choosing healthy food and having a balanced diet essential for good health. I want to help people become aware of eating habits that are an important part of developing and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Not only is consuming foods rich in nutrients, minerals and vitamins great for our bodies but also gives us the energy boost needed to stay active, make us proud of what we eat and help us live longer.

Your health is very important because if you don't have good health you cannot have a better life.so I advise you abstain from anything dangerous to the health.things like smoking 🚬 is very dangerous to the health most especially the heart,it affects the heart so much to the extent that it turns black.so don't smoke.also eat enough fruits because they supply the body with essential nutrients and vitamins which is good for the health.

Many people equate health with wealth and I think that health is indeed just like wealth. A healthy person can live a much better life as compared to people who have health problems. there are many people who have a lots of wealth, but still they are not able to enjoy life due to the fact that they suffer from various ailments. Just imagine being rich and being able to buy expensive chocolates and not being able to eat it because you have diabetes. This is why it is much better to focus on maintaining good health along with making wealth. A healthy person usually lives a much longer life than unhealthy individuals.

Healthy people also have much better willpower and they are usually more successful as compared to unhealthy people. majority of the world athletes are healthy people. Being healthy not only involves having good physique but it also involves having good mental health as well. Lifestyle is also one of the most crucial things when it comes to being healthy. Unfortunately, majority of the people nowadays never focus on their well-being and end up catching diseases. This is a really commonly found problem due to a busy schedule.