Why I prefer fish 🐟 to meat.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The presence of meat or fish in our meals or dish makes its appearance look more pleasant and inviting . In fact there are majority numbers of people who cannot cook their meals without adding the presence of meat or fish . Others also prefer one to the other , that is , there are some people that love the consumption of meat to fish in their food and on the other hand there are others too that love the consumption of fish to meat in their food . Personally I prefer fish to meat , note I am not trying to say that it is bad to consume meat but what I'm trying to say is that there is nothing as pleasant as including fish in our prepared meals .

Fish contains omega-6 fatty acid which is responsible for the repairing of worn-out tissues and parts of the body . Fish is a low-fat diet food but with high protein concentrate which is responsible for building strong bones , curing hair and skin related infections , and building of blood-filled muscles in human beings . The oil from the fish when taken as drugs help to reduce the rate of heart-related disease and illness . All this and a more positive effects of consuming fish are what moved me to consume and prefer it to meat .

Thanks for the educative info, my personal reasons for preferring fish is because of the lack of stress when eating it compared to meat which if it isn't cooked properly will be hard to eat.

Another thing which made me prefer fish was because I didn't had to floss my teeth after eating if it was meat the strings from the meats would have been in-between my tooth which sometimes I floss out successfully and sometimes the strings don't seem to come out which makes me to feel pain.