Why Facebook and Instagram are Best Social Sites to Make Money

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
There are numerous social media platforms to make money, some of the popular platforms where you can make money are Tikktop, Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc. However, the best platforms are Facebook and Instagram.

There are numerous reasons why Facebook and Instagram are the best social media platforms to make money, some of the common reasons are:

Number of Users: With 2.9 billion users on Facebook and over 1 billion monthly active users on Instagram, these are some of the most used social media platform

Influencer marketing: Even though you can do influencer marketing on various social media platforms, Facebook and Instagram are the most popular platforms because you can share various types of content, such as videos, graphics, texts, etc.

Content monetization: You can monetize your content and make money from Facebook and Instagram. There are numerous monetization options

Set up shop: Facebook and Instagram, both have a “shop” functionality wher you can list products for sale and make money by selling products.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
From my personal experience you are right stating that Facebook and Instagram are two social media platforms that one can get the most sales from and that is the truth I have made my research and I have convinced myself that this two platforms can make one have good money from just buying and selling.

They have all three millions people on Facebook alone and we cannot doubt that these numbers of people can help one to make good of a business but the issue is to be able to get the right numbers of followers or friends through on this social media platforms.

The setup of used these platforms enable people to be able to share and create the needed free or paid advertisements or awareness but their groups and services so they are platforms that can never fail you can make money selling your goobs and your services effortlessly on these platforms.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Shop functionnality or Facebook Marketplace is limited to limited number of countries then it is possible that it is unavailable for your country. However you could sell goods on your page and provide pictures of product this is available worldwide.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I don't see any reasons why I should disagree on this. I also believe Facebook and Instagram are the best social site to make money. That's because you can make money through multiple methods. On tiktok you can make money from short and in some countries with longer videos. However, tiktok monetrization is not available world wide. Youtube is better than tiktok in a sense that you have more earning methods. However, on facebook and instagram you can not only make money from videos but also by directly selling items (this method of making money is absent on the rest of the social platforms. You can do affiliate marketing on tiktok and youtube, and you can promote someone else's product on tiktok and youtube, however, you cannot set up your own shop on these platforms. Facebook offers better money making opportunities compared to instagram. It is easier to build foillowers on facebook compared to instagram.

Shigobad2020

I have realises that making money online is the way you can become rich within a few period of time if you are serious and consistent with your business, Facebook and instagram are the most popular and the most used online social media in the world which at least two to three people in the family always frequent which makes it easier for your business to be seen and heard throughout the world .
Making money as a business man is easier , all you need to do is make a quality video concerning your business and give a detailed explanation about the business and post the business online , it will be easier if you have a group or rather tag some groups online after posting the business which will make a whole lot of people see your business at once which is why its better than advertising offline .
Online marketing is a way to also introduce your business to the world .